Author Topic: akti hotel  (Read 17414 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: akti hotel
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »
ahhh Viv, What a shame. What dates were you thinking of and will you still go and stay some where else in Arillas or are you going to wait until you can get in at the Akti. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline vivwells

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »
Well, Viv, I just dithered a bit too long - I was hoping to come at the beginning of September.  However not all is doom and gloom for me as I've managed to find another holiday.....to Katelios in Kefalonia!  Never been to Kefalonia before so am excited.  Hope to do Arillas in 2009, finances permitting.  We might aim for May or early June, to see thee fireflies and experience a Corfu Spring.
Yammas!
Viv

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 09:53:58 PM »
Do Let us know what you think of Katelios and Kefalonia, if you see any Nichollos Cage lookalike's get photo. lol. Maybe see you in Arillas in May 2009. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline bmw1106

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 12:04:18 AM »
Hi Viv i have been to Kefalonia 5 times and it is stunning. We stay at Svoronata and it is an excellant resort not commercailised and very greek. I have been to Katelios and if i remember right it has a very long beach were the loggerhead turtles lay their eggs, when we were in the sea the greeks on the beach started shouting and running towards the sea, caretta caretta they were saying, it wasnt until a big tutle swam past us that we knew wot they were on about. It really is a lovely island and if you get the chance go up north towards Fiskardo and Scala where they filmed Captain Corellis Mandarin it is beautiflu but the best beach and view by far in Greece, is Myrtos beach. Words cannot describe this beach so i wont just go see it. Hope you have a reall happy holiday, im off to Crete in sept and Arillas the september after. But could be Kefalonia the year after. Fingers crossed.  Love Jill XXX

Offline vivwells

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »
Watched CAPTAIN CORELLI again last night, Viv, to get in the mood!  I don't know if I'd be more startled to see Nicolas Cage or a Loggerhead........
Thanks for the tips, Jill, and have a great time in Crete.
Viv
XX

Booking.com