Author Topic: Beware leonidas  (Read 36258 times)

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Beware leonidas
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2009, 01:41:19 AM »
We`ve had no gripes, and really enjoyed our time at Leonidas. It was all so clean and comfortable. Elene was a very lovey hostess. Mozzie`s? Same everywhere.
Lindypops.

Offline Kleftiko_Monster

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2009, 02:02:10 AM »
We`ve had no gripes, and really enjoyed our time at Leonidas. It was all so clean and comfortable. Elene was a very lovey hostess. Mozzie`s? Same everywhere.

The mossies seem to have built up a resistance to the usual ploys and methods of repelling/destroying since I was last in Corfu, for some reason i've never been bitten until now.

I can say it was clean and comfortable, it's just that i've stayed in places that are just as basic but better, Elene was fine until the last day as she seemed to be under a lot of pressure.

Next time I book anywhere I will have a closer look at the booking out times and facilities after booking out, as 16 hours before a flight to sit around waiting with nowhere to shower/change or even rest is a bit much, as nothing was offered and without the forebearance of Phillip across the road, we would have ended up with not so much as a chair to sit on!

The one thing I really do dislike is being "Homeless" for the day before a flight, I know you can always find things to do, but that's not really the point.

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2009, 02:12:51 AM »
Well I think you would have had  a lovely time. The thing is------- enjoy yourself, if not why?
Lindypops.

Offline isobel

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »
i am so sorry to hear some of these comments and some of you thought 50/50 for your holidays we like most forum members rate arillas 100 and 10 percent our peice of heaven you must just have had a bit of bad luck which we are sorry to hear the greeks in the area are lovely people but as with any where there is the odd bad apple

Booking.com