Author Topic: Airport transfers on 2nd September 2008  (Read 6300 times)

Offline brer

Airport transfers on 2nd September 2008
« on: August 28, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »
We're going from Manchester to Corfu on Monday and arrive in the early hours of Tuesday morning.  We've been reading about the nightmare transfer times and cringing as we're going with Olympic and it seems they're notoriously long for transfers.  We're guessing the best thing to do is share a taxi to Arillas, but is anyone else going on the same flight?

We were thinking of hiring a car but it looks like mega-bucks and loads of problems because of the flight landing (and also leaving) so early in the morning :(

Anyone going our way?

~ Claire

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Airport transfers on 2nd September 2008
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »
Hi Claire as this is your first time to corfu and as you arrive in the early hours of the morning I would take the bus,you can have a snooze or look out and get an idea of corfu but it may still be a little dark,but sunrise is great especially in Arillas.What ever you decide I hope you will enjoy.
Ang

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: Airport transfers on 2nd September 2008
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:15 AM »
That sounds like a really good idea Ang, I think that is what we would do in that situation..you cant see much that time of the morning anyway so you could catch up on some sleep and save 50 euros (could be used for something else much more important :-) )
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com