Author Topic: Arillas temperatures in June ( Nafsika Apartments)  (Read 5996 times)

Offline lawtz

Arillas temperatures in June ( Nafsika Apartments)
« on: January 24, 2005, 02:21:58 PM »
Hi there

There is a group of us coming to stay at the Nafsika appartments in early June this year.  We were just wondering if anyone out there could tell us what the temperature is likely to be in the evenings.  Strange request you may think but we were caught out a couple of years ago when we went to Skiathos late September and it was quite chilly in the evenings. :?:

Hope someone could give us a clue.  Also has anybody stayed at these appartments?

Thanks

Mandy

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 12:08:45 AM »
Hi,

I was there in June last year and the temp' were in the mid 20s' to the low 30s'.

They had just got over from a bad spell of rain and thunder the last week in May.

We are going over again in June so i hope the weather is the same..

Hope you enjoy it! :lol:
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline Janina C

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Weather in June
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 03:09:51 PM »
We were there from 7th June last year for two weeks and the weather was good apart from a couple of days when we had some rain. By Corfu standards it was pretty tame though. We weren't cold at all but the rain always brings out a fresh batch of mossies which love to feed on me.

Hoping to get back in September this time.

If you get to Anna's Apartments pool/bar they will look after they are a great family.
Janina

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 08:07:01 PM »
We went over last week in May last year abd the weather was really not good at all.So this year we are going first week in June hoping for better.We still had a lovely time.

Offline malky

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 10:33:08 PM »
hi Janina and Paul,

i there then as well when all the rain and thunder came, boy was that some show.

But i forgot to put the side panels on the jeep  :oops: what a mess
 luckily with heat after that is soon dried out.

Must be a glutton for punishment  :D
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline Samantha

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 12:31:19 AM »
Whenever i go to arillas i always take a lightweight jacket and light fleece regardless what time of year but it can be sometimes be a bit chilly in the evenings in June so I would advise taking something warm.
Samantha McCoo  :-)

Booking.com