Author Topic: Arillas temperatures in June  (Read 5765 times)

Offline lawtz

Arillas temperatures in June
« on: January 24, 2005, 02:22:19 PM »
Hi there

There is a group of us coming to stay at the Nafsika appartments in early June this year.  We were just wondering if anyone out there could tell us what the temperature is likely to be in the evenings.  Strange request you may think but we were caught out a couple of years ago when we went to Skiathos late September and it was quite chilly in the evenings. :?:

Hope someone could give us a clue.  Also has anybody stayed at these appartments?

Thanks

Mandy

Offline Elaine&Baz

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 03:28:55 PM »
Hi there

I can't help you with your appartments but we were in Arillas 14th - 28th June last year, we had short sleeves everynight and didn't feel cold. I did notice some people wore coats/cardigans but I don't understand why!!!

We are returning on 10th June and I certainly won't be packing long sleeves.

Enjoy

Elaine

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Nafsika / June Temps
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 07:41:47 PM »
The Nafsika appartments,belong I believe, to the "Rainbow Bar & Pool"
We stayed there about 10 years ago, with Manos, when the owners were still building up their business. About 6 minutes walk to the beach. It's Family Orientated and has the usual pool table/satellite/darts etc. Loads of snacks and evening meals. Run by 2 brothers, Spiro and Dimitri (Jimmy to most people) It's a busy place but they have time for everybody and you will be well looked after. Probably proved by the families that return every year. We usually visit Arllas in June and the weather has always been great. Leave your wooly jumpers at home.  Hope that comment doesn't put the "mockers" on it this year.
Regards Neggy

Offline lawtz

Temperatures in June
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 12:55:54 PM »
Hi there

Thank you for the replies they were a great help.  I have told the others they can leave their woollies behind.

Thanks again

Mandy

Offline SteveL

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 04:33:42 PM »
We stayed at Nafsika last September (our first time in Arillas).
They form part of The Rainbow complex along with Dionysis I and II and although they are the older apartments they are spacious and more than adequate for your Greek holiday.
The Rainbow is family run with the main men being Spiro and Jimmy who will make you very welcome.
We are going back in June this year, staying at The Rainbow once again.

Booking.com