Author Topic: November Weather  (Read 15511 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: November Weather
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 03:59:00 PM »
Anyone is welcome as long as there is enough beer, retsina and ouzo  :D
Life is good ;)

Offline sharonF

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »
and the local red wine, and we have to have pictures of ourselves from our yearbooks on the walls :)

Offline keefy

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
A name for this re-opened "whispers" bar why not Loonies or Liver Rotters. But how would we all get back to our respective appartments after a session with other forum folk...hey wait thats it we could call it  "THE FORUM FOLK INN" or "THE FORUM ARMS"
"THE ROSE AND FORUM"......OK OK I'LL SHUT UP.

Offline annemarsh

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »
How much do you think it would cost to buy Whispers - any ideas?

I would like to see it turned into a family orientated bar, perhaps having a kiddies disco in the back room to keep them entertained, whilst playing 'easy listening' music in the main bar, at a volume level allowing easy conversation (often not possible in the other bars!).

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 06:39:37 PM »
Anne I  had an idea a cpl of years back  family orientated but not with the young discos when I looked into it there were too many complications and costs, we had the concept and the USP and were speaking with one of the islands top business people who embraced the idea,but we didnt go ahead other things happened but I can still keep the dream.
Ang

Offline gillberk

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 07:07:26 AM »
A tornado outbreak produces 4 separate tornadoes that cause F2 and F3 damage in St. Charles county in Missouri and Greene, St. Clair, and Madison counties in Illinois. The outbreak was responsible for 10 injuries.Freezing rain began in central Missouri around midday and spread east into the afternoon and evening hours. Roads quickly became ice covered resulting in numerous traffic accidents across the region. At least 2 deaths resulted from the accidents.
---------------------
Gillberk

ETHICAL SEO

Booking.com