Author Topic: first time {Mathraki Apartments}  (Read 5093 times)

Georgia

first time {Mathraki Apartments}
« on: February 20, 2005, 08:02:33 PM »
We will be going to Mathraki apt in 1st week of June, first time in Arillas, will the weather be fine, hoping it will be ok for 2 small childre (4 and 6) to while away the hours on the beach?

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 10:00:19 PM »
we will be at the Marina first week in june.The weather should be good.Well lets hope so!!!!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 10:19:12 PM »
Hello Georgia,
The weather will be lovely in June with warm evenings in which to sit and have an evening meal watching the sunset.
The beach is good for children and there are the usual watersports available.  Your children are a good age for The Mirage which overlooks the beach, newly opened last year it has a large pool, restaurant and bar,  loungers with Palm tree umbrellas(just the place for you to practice your pose with a long drink whilst the children keep themselves amused  8) )and playarea, not forgetting the pool table for you son!  No entrance fee, just buy a drink or two.

I'm sure you will love the Mathraki, if you have checked out the previous postings on the forum re-the Mathraki you could not have failed to notice that I love staying at them :D
If you have booked the 2 bedroom apt it is on the ground floor with a double length balcony..plenty of room for the childrens lilos, inflatable crocodiles and the likes!  Nicolette keeps hens and has always handed in freshly laid ones for our grandson's breakfast and I'm sure she will take your children around to see the hens!  Do take the children along the back road to the beach, with any luck the goats will have had babies again this year, they are so cute and then there are turkeys and yet more hens!  Have you looked at the Mathraki website? www.mathrakistudios.com

Just ask if there is anything else you need to know, there are lots of members out there in the know :D
Eileenx

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 12:28:17 PM »
Hi Georgia
    Like Eileen and many others we can't say enough about the place ,given the oppurtunity we would live there, which we have been working on.
As Eileen says just scroll through the topics for any info you require,or ask any of us, we go twice a year and we have also stayed at Mathraki a few times, you & the children will love it, mine do, and its safe in all aspects. Ask the others on the forum ?

Paul/Deb5

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 10:49:21 PM »
We will be there  in June and hope that the weather is as lovely as it was last year. Only had 1 really bad day of rain butthe lightening was well worth watching .:wink:
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 09:23:17 AM »
Will have to look out for you in june.We will be at the marina not the bardis this time,but will no doubt be spending time round the pool at the bardis.Look forward to meeting you.

Booking.com