Author Topic: arillas october  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Valdasteve

arillas october
« on: November 19, 2008, 05:25:58 AM »
Hi,
 cannot believe what I've been reading about Akti Arilla! Our first visit to Arillas was late September/early October this year. Absolutely as quiet, friendly and totally safe as promised. We also went with Thos Cook and they delivered exactly as promised- granted we were in Dionyssos 1/2 (rainbow bar) but TC have other properties in the area and did not hear of anything horrible happening to anyone whilst we were there.
We cannot praise Arillas more highly and it seems so sad that anyone may have had a bad experience in this glorious place. We found our slice of heaven and I do hope that others do also .I simply cannot imagine that the horrors of mass tourism may have arrived here in the form of the apparently poor accommodation offered at Akti Arilla- is this really so- or is it someone expecting 5 star accom at sleepy , happy village prices- we know this happens- perhaps before we condemn the tour op and accomm we should find out if this was an isolated incident( one off to the party involved) or if others at the same time and venue have the same complaints? Yammas

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: arillas october
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »
I'm so glad you had a good experience in Arillas Valdasteve....it sounds like we have another addict in the making. Jimmy and Spiros obviously looked after you well!

However, I think you have the wrong name with the Akti Arilla.....nobody has complained about the hotel this year and in fact you will find nothing but praise for them on this forum. I think you must be confusing them with remarks on here about the Arillas Bay apartments?
Sandy x

Booking.com