Author Topic: all you Arillas addicts are now sounding so much like a clique  (Read 35114 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: all you Arillas addicts are now sounding so much like a clique
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2008, 04:23:14 PM »
A Very Merry Christmas

and

A Happy New Year

Dave

Thanks for the comments
[/size][/color][/size][/color]

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2008, 04:25:12 PM »
Like I said before - no-one is excluded from this forum unless they do so themsleves. Thanks Dave, and Merry Christmas. Maybe see you for real out there next year.

Phil

Offline Chris & Mark's mum

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »
I think this clique discussion is so strange.  Surely, if you look at any sort of forum it is "cliquie"?

I spend a lot of time reading all the comments on the site (but I have just read this topic)  and I love the way the friendships have developed between members........Surely that's not cliquie???????

We are coming back to Arillas in June 09 for the 3rd time but we don't spend our time searching out members to chat to them.  I recognised a few of them and we got a smile from John the Ref & Dot on the sea front one day....(Ha!Ha!  I recognised them but our photo is a bit deceptive.....!!) 

This forum is a perfect balance between advertising beautiful Arillas and being a social website.  If people don't like that, well don't get involved!!!! But don't rip it to bits......No-one is forcing anyone to join and read the forum messages......

Don't know why I have got uptight about this subject.......

Keep up the good work all you cliquie folk! I for one, love it!

BTW - It was this forum that made us want to come to Arillas in the first place!!!!!!
We are the people that my parent's warned me about........

Booking.com