Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3419 times)

Offline JohnandAnne

Hello
« on: February 22, 2005, 10:59:27 PM »
Have just joined the forum - Anne and I have been going to Arillas twice a year for the past oh 12 years on and off - we've stayed at many of the appartments - Makris, Mathraki, Bardis, Arilla Bay, Poppys ect. This May we are going to Anna's, she's always pestered us to go and we managed to get a deal for 2 May.Looking forward to it as always.
Hello Anna
Hello Armouada
Hello Yianni and Lita
See you all soon.
Thinking of going to Arillas, well stop thinking and get it done!

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 12:58:18 AM »
Hello John and Anne,
Welcome to the forum  :) where all your knowledge of the various apartments will be appreciated.
Well we are coming to the end of February, it's nearly March and then you only have to get thru April and soon you will be in your beloved Arillas  :D
I think 2nd of  May is when Harold and Sally are going, they are staying in the Horizon.
Eileenx

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Hello
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »
Hi John & Anne, welcome to the forum, Hi Eileen, Yes 2nd May is when Harold and Sally are going, it is also the date that Pete & I go, and we are all staying at the Horizon, only 67 days to go. Cant wait. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Hello
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 10:59:29 PM »
Hi John & Anne
Welcome aboard !! another experienced Arillas visitor to the forum.
 we also go twice a year ,usually end of May and begining Oct, but this year ,because of daughters exams its going to be July, which will be a change as we haven't been at that time before,I would think it might be a bit busier? have you been at that time before ?
We also like Anna & family very much, they look after everyone very well.

Paul/Deb5

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
hello
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 12:11:28 AM »
welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. try and join us in the chat room we are a friendly lot . you might have to try several times but eventually you will catch us in there. hope yopu have many happy times in the forum. alex

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Hello
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 01:54:30 AM »
chit i still cant get into the chat room! :(
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Booking.com