Author Topic: Accommodation help!  (Read 7763 times)

Offline Pete & Michelle

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Accommodation help!
« on: January 06, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
Hi, I snapped up flights from Easyjet yesterday going to Corfu on Monday 27th July for 2 weeks from Manchester, bargain!  I am now looking for accommodation, I have seen the Bardis Sun is available for £188 pp.  I have rang travel agents and find it very hard to just get accommodation.  I would prefer to book direct with the hotel owners in Arillas rather than give my money to the travel companies.  There will be 2 adults and an infant (11 months), does anyone have any ideas who I can contact?  I need air con with having the little one, we have stayed in the Rainbow complex a few times but can't seem to find an email or contact for them?

Any help would be most appreciated, didn't have a holiday last year with being pregnant so we are so excited about retuning to Arillas.

Thanks
Michelle

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
Re: Accommodation help!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »
If you call Corfu escape's Nancy will be able to help you with the Bardis Sun.  Just check out all the accommodation and contact them direct.  Having been to Arillas before you will know everyone is very helpful.

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 08:58:32 PM »
hi pete&michelle
remember there are over 1000 beds in arillas ,but it is re-assuring to book early espacially for july good luck and yammmas

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »
The Rainbow don't do independent accommodation but you could try the Arillas Inn Studios right opposite....I've stayed there a number of times and they are very comfortable and spacious.
Sandy x

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:44:12 AM »
The Bardis Hotel (Dorita) does independent... B & B  ( last year we paid £100  pp.pw).. so with our flights of £175 total it came to a bargain of a holiday, well we thought so anyway.  A couple were there who had a very small child so she obviously caters for little ones too in the apartments.  There was a decent sized fridge and also a kettle.  It has a really nice pool  and is next door to the BS Studios.  Oh! and they all have TV and you pay extra for the air con of course. The breakfasts are great from 8.30 -10.30 a.m. and having the fridge is very useful for lunches etc.

The phone numbers to contact Dorita is on another topic here just talked about recently.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline dorothy

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
We booked independently at the Marina hotel last year.  Breakfast included and there is a mini fridge and air con in the room.  Vasilis and Anita who run the place have young children and are extremely helpful.  I would thoroughly recommend it.

Dorothy
Dorothy

Offline Pete & Michelle

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 02:00:56 PM »
Hi,

Thanks everyone for all your help.  After lots of phoning and emailing yesterday we have booked the Tria Adelphia.  Never stayed at the Tria before and know its a little further out than most of the hotels.  From booking the flights and accommodation separately we got the whole holiday for less than £500 in July, can't believe it!

Really looking forward to it now.  Going to find some posts on the Tria, I'm sure it will be lovely as all the hotels in Arillas usually are.

Thanks
Michelle

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »
You did really well with that price... well done!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Maggie

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »
Pete & Michelle, you will have a great time at Tria. You willl be made very welcome. The pool is lovely there, as is the food.Maybe we will see you there.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »
Wow! Fantastic price!! We stayed at the Tria when our twins were about 18 months (as well as a 5 year old) and found them lovely.  We also thought that the walk back at night did wonders to work off all those calories! Mick hired a push bike which came in really handy if you needed to nip into the centre for something.  You will be fine there I'm sure and Philip and his wife are lovely.

Maggie

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 06:36:20 PM »
I remember you wee boys Jo, we were there at the same time, with our teenage daughter. I'm sure they aren't wee now tho!

Offline Mart n Dawn

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
you've landed right on your feet at the tria pete & michelle.
we stayed there for the first (and definately not the last) time last september. excellent accomadation, excellent pool, excellent food and excellent hosts - Philip and Helen are lovely - you'll have a great time.
yes it is a little further out but no more than a 15 minute walk down to the beach.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »
Booking at the Tria is a good move
You will love it there, Philip and his family make everyone welcome.
We will be calling in during our holidays in July,
can't go to Arillas without calling in at the Tria to see everyone

Booking.com