Author Topic: Easyjet - Bristol to Corfu  (Read 4776 times)

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
Easyjet - Bristol to Corfu
« on: January 06, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »

Yabba, dabba dooo!!!

Forgive me if posts have already been submitted on this topic - but I'm in seventh heaven having just discovered that Easyjet will be operating a Bristol-Corfu flight from May onwards.
This is almost akin to having won the lottery for Christian & I & the costs of flights are yummy!
I'm SO excited people :-) And I hope that those of us that live in the south-west are feeling the same & will be able to take advantage.
Great news :-)

Oops, yes, almost forgot. A very happy new year to all Forum members & friends that I haven't managed to catch up with yet.

BeckyB x :-)

Offline Sara

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
Re: Easyjet - Bristol to Corfu
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »
I'm another excited person Becky.  Thats fantastic news.  I've just checked the prices - 29th May to 5th June, 2 people [ own travel insurance & just 1 bag ] for an incredible £171.00 return.
I'll definately be flying from Bristol from now on as its only about an hours drive away from me. Beats the awful 2.5 hour drive to Gatwick!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:23:28 AM »
I'm so excited for all of you in the south west. Becky, you sound just like I did last year when they announced the flights from Gatwick. Happy holidays!!
Sandy x

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 12:09:32 PM »

I know! I'm grinning like a mad idiot from ear to ear :-)
It's the best news we've had in ages :-)

Offline Rick1883

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 12:12:19 AM »
This is great news indeed.

Obviously, many Brits like us will be travelling to Arillas on a shoestring compared with recent years, but it's great news for us and the good people of the town that we will be able to contribute to the local economy in our favourite place.

Do not underestimate the impact the worldwide credit crunch is going to have on all of us in the next year or so and Arillas will take a hit just like we all will.

I am just glad it's a decent airline like easyJet and not the hideous Ryanair that's flying to Corfu.

Booking.com