Author Topic: Mr Nice Guy not so nice  (Read 10706 times)

Offline Samantha

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« on: March 05, 2005, 01:44:29 AM »
:evil: I'm so mad!!!  :evil:

Has anyone been on the guestbook  and seen that awful comment left from a "Mr Nice guy" ?

Ok everyone is entitled to their opinion about Arillas but there is no need to make nasty useless comments. What an idiot.

I feel very defensive about Arillas and this website.

grrrrrr!
Samantha McCoo  :-)

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
8) If he doesn't like the web-site he is in a minority of one, I'm sure Dimitris will enjoy using his DELETE key on his return
                             Bye Bye (not) nice guy
                                                  Ivan

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Guestbook
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 11:08:09 AM »
Just read that comment from February.
We all know Dimitris cares a great deal about Arillas and is a Greek who speaks English, much better than me, German, a little French and I think a bit of Czech. To design a web site in English as well as Greek is a great acheivement. I wish I could speak and write Greek as good as he can do it in English. So, yes , everyone is entitled to their views and this one cannot bother Dimitris as he has left it on the guestbook since Feb for others to view.
I used to be a secretary of a Darts League and there were countless people who could do the job better than me - Until I asked them to take it over!!. As long as the people who appreciate far out weigh the people who don't then its not a problem. Is it??

Offline Yvonne

Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 11:27:10 AM »
I agree Samantha  :twisted:  

What a sad individual this person must be to be so very rude!!!  :evil:

The world would be a better place if people lived by the saying "if you cant think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".........

This person obviosly gets a kick out of reactions to their comments, so lets not rise to the  bait   :roll:

Yvonne x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline killie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • Cramond Angling Club
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 02:19:10 PM »
I'm not sticking up for this person but you say Samantha
Ok everyone is entitled to their opinion about Arillas

I read this comment in thew guestbook and tbh I had to smile a little at someone's attempt at being a troll, perhaps its my warped sense of humour.  :)  Reading the comment I don't think he was aiming it at Arillas.
Its a sad place if folk are not allowed to say what they feel whether we like it or not

Offline Stuart

Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 04:34:26 PM »
I agree with Yvonne that Mr Saddo Nice Guy's comment was probably posted as an attempt to get some reaction - and he has obviously succeeded, because that is what we are doing.   :?

At the same time, I also agree with Killie's thoughts that people should be allowed to have their opinion - as long as it is a genuine opinion and not simply an attempt to wind others up.   :(

I have had more than a couple of run ins with posters on other sites in the past and I'll probably have more in the future - but I can honestly say that any occasions where I have disagreed with someone's point of view has been because I actually meant what I said at the time.    :wink:

Even if this one is just a wind up, I don't think it matters if it is left there - that way, people can see just how outnumbered he is.   :P

Stuart
Stuart
Na Pate Kala

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
no mr nice guy
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 09:58:41 PM »
i havent read the comments left by this person, i was just trying to find them. like you i feel very protective about this sight, and i feel i have made lots of friends am looking forward to meeting in the future. if this person doesnt like our site he need not view it. alex

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
no mr nice guy
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 09:59:44 PM »
sorry about that ment site think am having a senior moment haha alex

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 10:38:29 PM »
Hi All
I think its someone jealous of what Dimitris has achieved ?????
       NO COMMENT.............
Now, to get talking with our friends 'a' after that little interuption?

Paul/Deb5

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
thank you
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2005, 01:40:51 AM »
Well what can I say you seem to have sorted out my answers.

I also belive that everybody has the right of free speech in our website as long as he does not create offence.
At least I have now some bad feed back because only good and happy posts look like faked or set.
The guestbook I 'm using is a very old one and it is also very attractive to spamers that I constantly have to delete. I should have to set up a new one with all the last comments in it. Like the one I did for the Rainbow. but please give me some time. ( isos avrio) {Stuart You can translate that.}

IVAN WHERE IS YOUR QUOTE OF THE WEEK?

dimitris
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2005, 07:55:39 AM »
Just read the comments,they look like a wind up to me,but if they are not then everyone is entitled to there opinion.the only thing i would say is if you have any complaints then say them and then Dimitris can address them,its no use just saying things are rubbish,lets hear why you think things are rubbish and see what can be done.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
no mr nice guy
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 02:24:17 PM »
i have now read the comment left, i totally agree it was rude and uncalled for.
this site is well run and dimitris does a brillent job, and with the exception of this person the people who use this site love arillas and the people and speak well of it.
if he doesnt like this site he doesnt have to visit it anymore, i have found his comments insulting to dimitris and all my fellow members my friends!alex

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 07:33:35 PM »
i agree with you all.
this is a fantastic site
suexx

Offline Stuart

Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 10:48:11 PM »
Αχ βρε Δημητρη

Ευτυχως που ξανερθες παιδι μας - ελπιζω πως περασες καλα με τν κυρα σου.    :D

I have to say that almost all of the children behaved perfectly while you were away - well, all of them except for Eileen, Vivian, Lisa, Harold, Ivan, Eggy and Malky.   :shock:  I'm afraid that we had to give a couple of red cards out last Saturday night because of lewd and lavicious bhaviour!!   :oops: :oops:  :oops:  

Still, they have done their penance in the Sin Bin and cleared up the mess so all's well that ends well!!    :wink:

Welcome back

Stuart
Stuart
Na Pate Kala

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Mr Nice Guy not so nice
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 10:11:15 AM »

I have to say that almost all of the children behaved perfectly while you were away - well, all of them except for Eileen, Vivian, Lisa, Harold, Ivan, Eggy and Malky.

CLYPE, CLYPE,CLYPE....but if you are anything near as gorgeous as your avatar I'm sure, me, Vivs and Lisa will forgive you anything. :roll:

Eileenx

Booking.com