Author Topic: Leonidas Studios  (Read 6777 times)

Offline mikeandshaz

• Hi we are Mike & shaz
Leonidas Studios
« on: January 15, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »
We are thinking of booking two weeks end of june at the Leonidas Studios  could anyone give us some info on them and how we would get to the naturist beach,as this is our first time to arillas Thanks

Offline Paul D

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
Re: Leonidas Studios
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »
Hi, Mikeandshaz. Well done on choosing Arillas, hopefully it won`t disappoint you and that you fall in love with the place. Heather and I have stayed at Leonidas twice and had no problems at all and found Leonidas and his wife very helpful- nothing was too much trouble.  The apartments are roughly 15 to 20 minutes walk from the sea front (depending on how fast you walk). 
           To head for the beach, go past Tria opposite to the fork in the road, and then either go right past Tropicana and over the bridge or go straight as both will lead to the front.   The naturist section that is mostly used is to the right hand side of the bay- just keep walking. You can also go to the left as this is used as a naturist section also. We will be there in June (1-15) so perhaps our paths may cross.
       Hope you have a great time and don`t forget to let us know what you think(good or bad).
              Yammas   
                           Paul D

Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline mikeandshaz

• Hi we are Mike & shaz
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »
Hi Paul

Thanks for the info i am sure we will enjoy we have been to Skiathos a couple of times and go to Zante every August but after reading about Arillas we now that we must go we are looking at either going 29th June or a week before for 2 weeks of bliss we hope. So if we go the week before we might see you there where are you staying.
Yannas
Mike & Shaz x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »
Hi Mike and Shaz. Look at the interactive map (Maps in the menu on the website) and you will see that Leonidas is near a group at the edges of the village (Tria Adelphia, Tropicana and Elena Stella (where we stayed for a month last September) and others. Agree with Paul - about 15-20 minutes walk from the sea, whether you go left or right. One will take you past the Rainbow, Brouklis and into the centre, the other past Vavilas fish restaurant (superb!) and out past Bardis Sun to Sea Breeze and Grazella (also a fabulous eating place.)

Access to the naturist beach is easy - to your right as you face the sea and an easy walk along the sand.

Nowhere is far away in Arillas, but some prefer those near to the beach, some the ones up the hill, some right in the middle. If you want info about others just keep posting. Someone here will know your answer.

Good luck with your first time. If you're like most it won't be the last...
Phil

Offline mikeandshaz

• Hi we are Mike & shaz
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »
Hi phil

Thanks fo info i am sure we will enjoy and it wont be our last time,we will post when we have booked so hopefully people on the site might be there at the same time

Mike & shaz x

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 09:01:13 PM »
The Leonidas are just fine we stayed there on our first visit
You can also use the Pool at the Tria Adelphia (over the road)
This is a nice peaceful area, and you will enjoy Arillas (bet you return)

Phil thinks it's 10-15 minutes to the beach but by the time he has been into every Taverna and Bar on the way it's more like 10-15 hours ....lol..... only kidding phil?   

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »
Ha Ha John, my cover is blown... It has been known that we didn't actually get as far as the beach, having stopped in Artemis (next door to Elena Stella) then all the places in between and ended the day at Bardis Sun! So many a true word...

But that's the point - you can do whatever you want - peace/quiet, long walks, blow-out meals, loud nights in the Nut/Malibu, naturist days on the beach... Arillas has it all.

best wishes
Phil

Nan

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 12:48:04 PM »
Sorry to hijack your post Mike and Shaz but I want to tell Phil to take that awful picture of himself off and put the other one back on! I hardly recognise you!

I know you wantd to slow down when you retired but this is ridiculous. Get a grip and put the old smiley one back on  :) 

Cheerio

Nan x

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 03:29:47 PM »
Hi, Mikeandshaz.

We`ll be at Kaloudis- on sea front, far right of the road.

Yammas   Paul D

Offline mikeandshaz

• Hi we are Mike & shaz
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »
Hi Paul/ or anyone who can help

Sorry to be a pain but just found a cheaper holiday staying at the Makris what is that like

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 06:39:15 PM »
Hi,Mikeandshaz.     Some Geordie friends of ours have stayed there and said they enjoyed it.   That little bit shorter walk to the front from there. It`s on the road that takes you past the Bardis Sun on your way to the beach.  Makris was on our shortlist of places to stay.  Go for it!!!

Yammas   Paul D

Offline mikeandshaz

• Hi we are Mike & shaz
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:23 PM »
Hi Paul

Yep we are going for it why not will let you know what dates we choice

Booking.com