Author Topic: Bardis Sun  (Read 7343 times)

johnquinn

Bardis Sun
« on: April 05, 2004, 03:02:20 PM »
How come no one answered the question about the Bardis Sun Hotel?

Offline NORM&SANDY

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
bardis sun
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 07:16:21 PM »
yassoo
 have been going to arillas for ten yrs but have never heard of the bardis sun,maybe its the new place thats been built by the beach,if not ask dimitri
norm/sandy

Anonymous

Bardis Sun
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 08:37:48 PM »
Isn't the Bardis Sun hotel on the corner next to the Bardis sun appts?

Anonymous

Bardis sun
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 08:41:28 PM »
Yassou Johnquinn
Bardis sun are along the front passed  Horizon and Sea Breeze around the corner where the coaches can't go any futher!! and its the 2nd place round bend I think its a Thompson's place, we haven't been there ,only drove passed it ,but they look very nice and only about 200yds from beech, and its quiet around there aswell. If you drop in the fist taverna going back towards beech' The Sea Breeze' Yanni and his crew will always look after you ? and his prices are reasonable.

Paul/Deb5

Anonymous

Bardis sun
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 08:42:48 PM »
Yassou Johnquinn
Bardis sun are along the front passed  Horizon and Sea Breeze around the corner where the coaches can't go any futher!! and its the 2nd place round bend I think its a Thompson's place, we haven't been there ,only drove passed it ,but they look very nice and only about 200yds from beech, and its quiet around there aswell. If you drop in the fist taverna going back towards beech' The Sea Breeze' Yanni and his crew will always look after you ? and his prices are reasonable.

Paul/Deb5

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
bardis sun
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2004, 08:45:07 PM »
that was me just now ,testing log in and out

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com