Author Topic: Welcome Back  (Read 3949 times)

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Welcome Back
« on: March 08, 2005, 07:51:33 PM »
Welcome home Dimitris and Litsa,
hope you both enjoyed your holiday and are all refreshed and ready to get those beans on
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Welcome Back
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 09:45:35 PM »
:lol: And the Sardines and Prawn Saganaki
                           ivan

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Welcome Back
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 09:52:15 PM »
Welcome back! :D

AS you can see the place is still standing after the party :wink:
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline Yvonne

Welcome Back
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 10:22:55 PM »
That was a long week without you Dimitris   :cry:
Hope you and Litsa had a great time, looking forward to hearing all about it   :)
Can't wait to get the first daily web cam and pic of the day really missed it   :(
Roll on September for the real thing   :D

Yvonne xx
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline Stuart

Welcome Back
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 10:29:25 PM »
Dimitri - I hope you and Litsa had a great time, whatever you were doing.

As for the party - well, Lucy and I did try to stop the others but you know how rowdy they can all get!   :oops:

They were BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!   :shock:

It was like being at a Panathinaikos v Olympiakos cup final - of course, the Green Team would have won 3-1  :twisted:  

For those of you who like your football - try this:

http://a16.e.akamai.net/7/16/3249/v1/atoll.download.akamai.com//3249/panatha/hymn.wma

or this:

http://a16.g.akamai.net/7/16/7924/v1/atoll.download.akamai.com/3249/panatha/2004_2005/league/pao_kerk/g1_0.wmv

Stuart
Stuart
Na Pate Kala

Maggie

welcome back
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 08:21:09 PM »
I hope you had a great holiday, Dimitris & Litsa. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all enjoy ours. :D   Maggie.

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
Back home
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 12:16:40 AM »
Hello everybody,
Yes! as you can see we are back.
We had a great time in the south of Germany where we were invited to a wedding of some friends of us.
Before that we met an other couple of friends in Bonn one of them designs model projects for European space companies. We went to his workshop and he showed me his work. His next job is to design the show models of Galileo, which is the European Geostatic positioning system and satellite radio navigation program. The application of Galileo will offer everybody, everywere satellite positioning services with guaranteed reliability, much more accurate than the American GPS which appears to be outdated compared to Galileo. He said that he will make me a model of Arillas beach and he will bring it to me next time he is there.!!!  
After that we met our friends Ralf, Miriam and their one-year-old son Jonas who live in Oslo and they were in Germany at the time so together we went to visit different places. The bad thing is that I’m trying to read the CD that I have all of our pictures saved and I burned it in a photography shop AND IT DOES NOT WORK **~#~#~#~#**
I’ll have to try and see what’s wrong with it but I think that they did not burn it properly so I “only” lost about 200 pictures. :evil:  :(
An other interesting thing, was that we flew from Corfu to Athens and then from Athens the plane landed to Thessalonica (northern Greece), new passengers came in and then it took off again 40 minutes later after to Duesseldorf.
I think that this is a good Idea for Olympic Airways to do with the flights from Athens to London or Other cities via Corfu. It is not so tiring and I’m sure that it would beat some prices from other flight companies that fly to Corfu as well as it would fill up the empty planes of Olympic anyway. Don’t you think so?
I’ll try and get those pictures appear on my screen and then I’ll be able to tell you more with pictures.

Good to be back with you again.

dimitris
 :evil:
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Welcome Back
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 12:50:06 PM »
Hi Dimitri

Glad to here that you all had a fab holiday.  Can't wait until i get mine sorted.

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Booking.com