Author Topic: Celeste studios  (Read 7442 times)

Offline Monique

Celeste studios
« on: March 10, 2005, 05:16:27 PM »
Hi everyone!
First of all I like to thank for this forum, it really helps me, because we are going to Corfu for the first time this summer.
I have an offer to stay at Celeste studios, does anyone know it? They seem to be nice at the photos, but I would like to know anyone´s opinion.
Thanks
Monique

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Celeste studios
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 06:17:48 PM »
Hello Monique,

I'm afraid I've never heard of the Celeste Studios, perhaps it's a case of walking past and never seeing :roll:

Do you have any further information, i.e who you booked them through and maybe it will jog my memory.

Hopefully another member will be able to help.

You will LOVE Corfu. :D

Eileenx

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
celeste studios
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 06:56:40 PM »
i to havent heard of it but i am sure soneone in the forum will be able to help you

Offline Monique

Celeste studios
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 07:13:22 PM »
Hi Eileen a alex!
Thanks for reply, I´ve got an offer from Arkokal Travel, photos are on their site - www.arkokal.gr, there is also a map. But it should be a new building, that is why perhaps no one knows it.
Thanks anyway, I surely will love Corfu  :)
Bye
Monique

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Celeste studios
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:44:25 PM »
Hello Monique,

Yes of course I should know it well, it is directly opposite the Mathraki Studios where we always stay!  You are right they are just new, last year they were open for a short while, they are lovely.

If you look at the map of Arillas http://www.arillas.com/map/ and look for the Mathraki, the Celeste Studios are directly opposite.  If you do a search on this site for reviews on the Mathraki you will find more information on the location of your apts.

They do not have a pool of their own, but you can use the pool at the Mathraki, but just don't pinch my sunbed if you are there 24/6-16/7 :wink:

Last year the apts were being let through another agent and I have been trying to find out who was letting them this year, in fact I was going to email Akis at the Mathraki this weekend to ask for his help.  So thank you Monique you have done me a big favour without even trying. :D

Oh! and by the way I've just had a thought...when you are looking at the map, click on the Mathraki to go to their website and you will see more photographs of the area and the view of the Mathraki from your room.

Eileenx

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Celeste studios
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 09:52:47 PM »
Hello Monique,
I have never heard of these arpartments,but have looked at the picture and i think i know where they are.they look like some apartments not far from the Brouklis Taverna(owned by Dimitris who runs this site)If they are where i think you are just a 5 minute walk from the beach and a couple of minutes from the centre of Arillas.You are not far from the Rainbow bar complex with it's nice pool open to anyone.Hope this helps.I have just seen Eileens last entry,so take no notice of my location
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Monique

Celeste studios
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 11:25:23 PM »
Hello Eileen!
Thanks for your help, I have looked at Mathraki´s website and I think this would be grat view. And don´t worry about your sunbed, we plan to arrive after 20/7, but on the other side it´s a pitty I will not meet such kind person like you  :(

I am really surprised about the fact you can use any pool, I think I love Corfu and Greeks from now on  :D

Monique

Booking.com