Author Topic: Accommodation Favourites?  (Read 87563 times)

Maggie

Re: Accommodation Favourites?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 08:54:15 PM »
We've stayed most of our visits at Tria Adelphia and it will always be my favourite. We have our own house now tho, but will still visit Tria frequently.  (well, we don't have a pool do we???)

Offline M n M

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 11:04:03 PM »
After spending 13 out of 16 holidays in Arillas at the Tria Adelphia I think it goes without saying where our favourite place is, but as others have said we would stay anywhere so long as it was in Arillas even at this place which has not changed much since we first came.

Happy holidaying, TTFN Mick

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 11:10:44 PM »
Mick, I always wondered about the skeleton. Crikey has it been there that long? 

I've always wondered about Pagonia apartments http://arillasmap.awardspace.com/gmap_arillas/?item=81  Occasionally when I've been in Captain's I've seen people, perhaps family,  in the garden.  Do you know anything about them?  Were they the one of the 'orginal' apartments of Arillas?  Do they still let them out?

Eileenx

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 11:19:46 PM »
Eileen, I'm sure I remember them being built but I cannot remember what year it was, as it's situated at the back it's somewhere I have not really taken much notice of it, sorry.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 11:26:50 PM »
Mick, I always find it amazing how there are still place in Arillas that take me by surprise and make me wonder how I've never noticed them before.

Eileen.

Maggie

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 11:53:39 PM »
Eileen, are these the apartments where the reps used to live?

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 12:20:37 AM »
I don't know Maggie, I don't know anything about Pagonia Apts, I do vaguely remember they have mural type paintings on the walls or shutters.

I remember a few years ago seeing reps sitting out on the balcony of apartments further along the road.....(On the road to the Tria A) after passing the Galini...then crossing the bridge the apartments were on the left.  LOL...but I can't even see them on the map so maybe my imagination is getting carried away.  Is it just me or does anyone else find that from a distance it's difficult sometimes to remember the exact locations????

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 01:14:10 AM »
These are also known as Peacock apartments  - I think because of the mural.....and yes, the Manos reps have stayed there the last few years. Just opposite the Rainbow. But they also let out the apartments - Vasilis is the man you want. Lovely and spacious with quiet gardens....
Sandy x

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
has to be Annas for me.
suex

Offline elsmum

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »
Hi all,
Our vote has to go to Irenes Villa Apartments - Eleni & Spiros are wonderful hosts and a real 'home from home'.

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 08:36:08 PM »
I must agree Elsmum, we have had a couple of brilliant holidays there. You cannot fault Eleni and Spiros for their kindness and the way they make you feel that the apartment belongs to you and not just a rented base. That said we had our first holiday in Arillas at the Rainbow, different type of accommodation but really good.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »
I have only stayed at Bardis Sun Hotel and Bardis Sun Studios, staying again at the hotel this year, both are fantastic!!

I love the little walk down to the seafront, not too far at all, cannot wait for September when we will be there again, oh how ive missed it!!

Just love strolling around at night time with the waves lapping at the beach, so romantic, the atmosphere of Arillas is just divine, my little paradise!!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »
These are also known as Peacock apartments  - I think because of the mural.....and yes, the Manos reps have stayed there the last few years. Just opposite the Rainbow. But they also let out the apartments - Vasilis is the man you want. Lovely and spacious with quiet gardens....

Thanks Sandy.  I can imagine it would be nice and peaceful there - yet it's so close to all the amenities...the best of both worlds really.

Eileen.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »
Grandsons favourite is Nafsika, why because he gets chocolate spread sandwiches with Jimmy and Spiros boys while watching tv.  Apart from that they have the swimming pool, pool table, darts, Eggy what more can we say.

Independently we love staying with Spiro at Portofino, beach across the road, sunsets to die for and a mad a Greek downstairs ha ha ha, love him really especially when he makes me bacon sandwiches ot chips at 4am.
Jill XXX

Offline ann marie

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »
hi
we have stayed at the mathraki three times and the marinaki twice. going back to the marinaki again this july. both the apartments are great and the host families are lovely and welcoming.
plus my daughters love george at the marinaki because as they say he's fit.(teenagers today)

Booking.com