Author Topic: nafsika apartments  (Read 10270 times)

Offline chezphil

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • cant wait
nafsika apartments
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:13:12 PM »
Hi due to work commitments and other things had to changed holiday from the tria where we have stayed for the last2 years to nafsika apts this year just wondering how they compare. Also usaully come the last week in july for 2 weeks not coming till th 7 th of september this year just wondering is the a need for a cardy at night

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: nafsika apartments
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »
not stayed at Nafsika but we do stay in Dionyssus which is run by the same boys Spiro and Jimmy. We have never had a complaint and they will make you very welcome, you won't want to stay anywhere else!! As for the weather I would take a cardigan because the nights can become chilly.
SHEILA

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:06:18 AM »
Lovely place, wonderful family....Rainbow Bar is the place to be. Lots of threads about this complex on the forum
Sandy x

Offline jking2004

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:27:01 PM »
Hi, thinking about booking the Nafsika for this June, would you recommend it for small children?  I've seen it on a map, but can't tell if the road it's on is suitable for pushchairs or if it's on a steep hill, I've also seen comments that the Rainbow complex is "the place to be" and "lively", does that mean it's too busy/noisy for small children?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »
Rainbow is ideal for small children. There's a lovely pool and also a small playground. The road isn't steep at all....just a gentle stroll down to the main village and beach.....about 5 to 10 minutes. The family are very friendly and child-orientated. There is a bar which can get lively at times, but they always ensure that it is quiet after midnight. I stayed there every year from 1993 when my children were 9 and 7. They will love it!
Sandy x

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 08:02:07 PM »
jk 2004
you will find the Rainbow complex very child friendly and no its not on a steep hill. I'm sure Jimmy and Spiros will do all they can to make your stay a success.

chez phil
We arrive the day before you, so don't be shy join us at the bar for a beer or two.
Paul

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 02:23:42 PM »
jking2004
as said a fab child freindly resort run by a great family ...go for it .....yammas

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 12:12:31 AM »
Have stayed at the Nafsika 2 years running, Calum decided he didn't want to stay any where else.  Childrens pool, small play area, chickens to chase and the Spiro and Jimmys children to play with.  Couldn't find him one day, found him sitting eating chocolate spread sandwiches watching tv with Spiro and Jimmy's children, what more can I say.  ENJOY!

Jill

Oh nearly forgot a game of darts with Eggy every day
Jill XXX

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »
The Rainbow (complex?? Far too small to sound like what that sounds like...) and includes Nafsika.

It is not a concrete complex (like you'd get in Spain) but a lovely low rise part of a simple Greek resort.

It is located 5 mins slow walk to the "centre" (which also sounds too large and C&A for what it is - it ain't like a big town centre...) Arillas is a unique blend of local life and tourism that lives on us who want just that.

As for the Rainbow complex, the accommodation is run by a family who throw their souls into it. (But then there is almost nowhere in Arillas that they don't.)

IDEAL for kids. Jimmy has a new one of his own... beautiful pool, fiendly service, sorry I meant fReindly service. But the brothers are fiendly funny guys. Some wonder if it is an act, but the welcome we get proves different. Book up and go. your live will never be the same...

Phil

Offline jking2004

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 11:56:05 AM »
Thanks for your comments everyone, will go ahead and book, sounds great.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 02:04:53 PM »
Hi jking,

This photo is the road leading down to the beach at Arillas.  Where the two people on the left are is the Rainbow.  Where the sun is just setting is where the beach is.  So you can see it isnt on a steep hill, its in a lovely peaceful area and a stroll down to the front.

Hope this helps, you will enjoy.
Sharon x

Booking.com