Author Topic: When is best time to visit Arillas with children  (Read 4351 times)

Offline smirky

When is best time to visit Arillas with children
« on: March 31, 2005, 11:16:08 PM »
Alas i have had to postpone my visit to Arillas this year  :(
So i am wondering when is the best time to visit  not necessarily the hottest as it will be my new families first visit abroad, not like me the hotter the better 8).

Any good ideas will be gratefully received

ttfn

nigel
nf

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 12:23:15 AM »
Hi

We always go to Arillas in September and I think the temperature is just right, mind you it can still be hot early Sept so ideally I would say mid to end of Sept, thats if you dont have to abide by school holidays.  At least that time of the year the nights are a little cooler and the kids will be able to sleep through the night without being uncomfortable.

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 12:33:40 AM »
Hi Smirky,
We have been going to Arillas twice a year now and when we have gone out of school time, at the end of May begining of June it has been just right for everybody as we have 3 girls under 16, the other time is usually end of Sept. begining Oct and thats the same, and if you don't mind flying at night thats always alot cooler and less hassle, which we prefer.
But this year we have to go in July due to exams !! but we will be definately flying at night.

Paul/Deb5

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 10:36:18 PM »
Hi, we are the same as Paul/Deb.  We go twice a year end of May and end of September and find that the weather is just right.
Jill XXX

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 10:54:16 PM »
Hi Mick & Jill
 And just what i was saying previously we are going next Monday the 11th,early morning and coming back in 18 days time at midnight.
 But I'm sure we will be back @ end of year, I know we will !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com