Author Topic: Kaloudis  (Read 4115 times)

Offline andym

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Kaloudis
« on: April 11, 2009, 01:49:38 PM »

Hello Folks

Need some help.

On the 29th June we begin our first holiday in Arillas and we are staying at the Kaloudis.
 We are 2 couples and we would like to have our rooms next to each other.
 Would it be cheeky of me to contact the owners and ask if they could do this and if so, who would i contact and how.

I know that lots have you have stayed there and i was hoping that someone could tell me which were the best rooms to stay in. I dont mind were i go, but it would be nice to have a sea view.

Hope you dont mind me asking.

Regards

Andy

Nearly forgot.  I think i read that there is a cash machine in Arillas. If so, does it always have money in it. Reason i ask is because the one we used in zante last year was always empty.

Happy Holidays

Offline annemarsh

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Kaloudis
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
Hi Andy,

'Can't advise about the kaloudis , I'm afraid - never stayed there, but I'm sure there'll be lots of advice forthcoming from those that have.
However, we were in Arillas in June last year, and never had any problems with the ATM, but I think there is another topic set up somewhere (do a 'search') which may give you more info'.

Let us know what you think of Arillas when you get back - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Just relax and enjoy!! :)

Anne

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 02:00:38 PM »
I understand the ATM has been out of action most of the winter but our resident reporter has informed me that it has been working again the last couple of weeks. I personally have never had any problems with it but I know others have at times so if you are not planning on hiring a car, it may be best not to rely totally on it for your holiday. There is also a machine in Sidari (15 minutes away) but that was also out or order in the winter, but I am sure they will be ok for the summer.
Sandy x

riggers

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 03:36:58 PM »
Now then Kaloudis, where shall i start.?? We will be going for the 8th time in June  so i think that says a lot. It is spotlessly clean. The family that run it are really nice people and very clean. I think most rooms have a sea view if not all. It has a very large pool by the bar. Lovely gardens. It is a 50 metre stroll down to the beach. On site mini market. Safety deposit boxes. Studios have 2 single beds, television, air con. 2 ring cooker and oven, fridge, shower, kettle." No hairdryer" . Everything you need really. As regards getting a room next to each other i think you will have fax roula at the shop so she can tell the thomson rep. That is what we do to ask for a certain room. I am sure you will enjoy.

003026630 51363

hope this helps

riggers...

Offline june

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »
If you like a sea view it's best to request a high floor as most of the ground floor don't have sea views. They do overlook very pretty gardens though. I've had rooms in differant parts of the complex and have loved them all. Can't wait to go back and see everybody again, I'm sure you'll love it. Don't find many who don't.

June

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »
Never heard a bad work about Kaloudis. Many go there out of choice, several times a year. We stayed end of October 2007 and just loved it. But we frequently sit by their pool, sipping cold Mythos when we've come off the beach. We were one floor up and had fabulous views of the bay and Gravia. And the people? Well like everywhere we go they are gorgeous. Enjoy! I know you will....

Phil

Offline DaisysMum

• http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 10:00:05 PM »
Last year was my first time in Arillas with my daughter who is 12, we had a fantastic week at the Kaloudis, and a room that overlooked their beautiful and well cared for gardens.  Loved it that much that we have booked again for this year.and can't wait for the 19th of June.  69 days and counting!!!

You willl have a great time and I'm sure that you will be pleased with the Kaloudis.

Becky

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 11:19:24 AM »
Hi Andy

We have been going to Arillas for 12 years and the Kaloudis was our first time.  It was absolutely lovely.  It never failed to amaze me how stunning the view is as you stroll down the drive towards the beach. You are so close. It is very clean and going in June will be lovely as we always used to go at that time and the weather was blistering.  Enjoy!

Offline andym

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »

Thanks for all the replies, they are very helpful.

I have spoken on here to Phil & Riggers before and i remember them saying how good it was at the Kaloudis. Thanks for the fax number. I will contact the lady in a couple of weeks time.

If i have any more questions i will be in touch.

Once again thanks.

Andy

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »
You're welocme Andy. What us lot don't know about Arillas isn't worth knowing. And we all love to share it with anyone who asks....

Phil

Offline isobel

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 08:09:51 PM »
regarding a atm there is also one in san stef which is walking distance if you like to walk its at the big hotel opposite bar 29 hope thats the right number

Offline andym

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
One more question.

Does anyone have the email address for rula (hope i spelt that ok ) so i can contact her or should i use the fax number.

Thanks

Booking.com