Author Topic: live broadcasting adverts  (Read 4427 times)

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
live broadcasting adverts
« on: April 27, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »
I was shocked to see an  advertising video film  each time I try to view the live web cam.
As it has been a good free service over the last half a year I could not think why they are keeping it for free, well now I see why ,,
 I must apologize!! I have sent an email to zaplive.tv asking them if there is an option to use their service without advertising in anticipation with a monthly fee.
I;m still waiting for an answer.
If I don't get one I ll have to find an other solution for showing live streaming,

PS:Only a few days before the season starts ...

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline kes

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
Re: live broadcasting adverts
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »
Yes Dimitris noticed the adverts last few times

Use an   IP camera....

http://www.keene.co.uk/electronics/multi.php?mycode=IPA11W

need static IP address
 or  see link

http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/....

Offline emeralddragons

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »
I, too, saw the unexpected advert, but found something else that was new to me, as well. Something much nicer, i.e. a topic called "Pic of the Day" marked NEW, on the home page. Monday's photo was a lovely pic from a Christening, probably the one Dimitris mentioned on 24 April. Thank you! Emeralddragons

Offline proto

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
Yes, the adverts were annoying, but now, as we've seen the new webcam stream player we've reached to the conclusion that the former one was better, even we had to watch advertisements for a few seconds before the live images. So, if anyone asks me, I would say that definitely, the old stream player is preferable, irrespective of the adverts.
Anyway, we are grateful to Dimitris for all the work he is doing to keep us informed about what is happening on that little piece of heaven, named Arillas.

Booking.com