Author Topic: Weather in June  (Read 2757 times)

Offline amy,s dad

Weather in June
« on: April 28, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »
Hello everyone,
My familly and I are going to the Mirage on Ist June. After browsing this board for a couple of weeks we are really looking forward to our holiday.
The only worry we have is the weather. It doesn,t seem to be too good there at the moment and we only have 4 weeks to go!!!!.
Please tell me it will be nice enough for me to show my Greek god like body by the time we go!!!!!!!!!

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: Weather in June
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »
Last summer the weather in June was always nice during the day. I believe we had one overcast day in the two weeks. In the evenings and some nights there were thunder storms but they too passed quickly.

So yes, it will be fine :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Sara

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »
The weather is unusually poor at the moment & I believe their winter was one of the worst ever, but there is still 4 weeks to go - alot can change & I'm sure it will.  The weather is often quite hot in June. If you look at the 8 day forecast from the Home Page the weather is looking pretty good for next week.

Sara

Offline tonynglenda

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
We were there june last year and it was still hot during day. Erja, i think you and heidi were out there the night of the big thunder storm when we lost power. It didnt spoil our drinking! Hannah just lit the candles. I think that was when there was an eartquake on mainland. As tony says, it never rains in the bar.
Is the tide looking very high at the moment or is it just the angle of the webcam? There doesnt look like much beach compared to last year.  tonynglenda

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »
It should be lovely during the day - like a warm (not too hot) summers' day in England, but it can be cool in the evening so take something to slip over your shoulders ( - cardi, jumper, jacket). 

Offline steviep

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »
We think June is the best time to go - not too hot or busy.
Although, Arillas is wonderful any time of the year!

Stevie P.

Booking.com