Author Topic: Taxi share.  (Read 7221 times)

Maggie

Taxi share.
« on: May 04, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »
We are flying to Corfu from Newcastle on 8th June. We arrive in Corfu at 1 o'clock. We will be going to Arillas by taxi, so if anyone arrives around the same time, and wants to share please contact me.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Taxi share.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »
Wish we could share your taxi Maggie. No use to you at all, sadly. But we are unable to be home till college is out... Mention us both to all our friends who will be there with you. And our locals.

You are in front of us a bit, but like yous two we will be a permanent part of the community one day. In the meantime, we have to make do...

Bon voyage
Phil

Offline Vaughan & Angie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 07:39:33 PM »
We fly to Corfu 15 June from Birmingham if anybody wishes to share a taxi please let us know.

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 10:21:36 PM »
Hi Maggie,

We arrive same day, 8th June, but sadly, not till 4.30 pm. local time. 

Anyone else arriving at this time, wanting to share a taxi?

lynn xx

Offline jeff and di

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »
We fly to Corfu 15 June from Birmingham if anybody wishes to share a taxi please let us know.
we arrive at 1100  any good to to you on 15th june jeffand di ipswich

Maggie

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 09:45:40 PM »
Just a reminder that we arrive in Corfu on 8th June at 1pm. We have to book a taxi to Arillas, so if anyone else arriving around that time would like to share, please let me know.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »
Is anybody travelling on the Gatwick Easyjet flight on Friday 12 June? My friend arrives that day and is looking for a taxi share. Or anyone else arriving from elsewhere about 1100.
Sandy x

Offline Glenny

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »
Anyone want to share a taxi to Arillas on 8th June arriving at 11 a.m. on the Easyjet flight?

Offline Glenny

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »
Oops, forgot to say, Maggie, will have a word with him indoors to see if he would mind waiting a couple of hours at the airport, if not then we will share your taxi if that's OK.
Will let you know asap.

Maggie

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »
Glenny, I've had an e-mail from our neighbour in Arillas, cos her son and his pal are going out on our flight. I think we can share with them, but if you want to wait, we could do it. Maybe we could get Arkokal travels minibus? See what your man says, and let me know. The more the merrier. eh?

Offline Glenny

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 10:07:02 PM »
Hi Maggie, the husband says he would rather we go straight there after being up all night, he doesn't fancy another couple of hours waiting around (he'll be too excited more like!) He doesn't count the pennies like I do, or should I say euros.
Thanks anyway and no doubt our paths will cross, you can't miss me, I look like a ginger and white cat.

Maggie

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 07:18:23 PM »
I don't blame you for being in a hurry to get  to Arillas, Glenny. We may see you there.

Offline Vaughan & Angie

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »
Jeff And Di sorry for not replying before but am computer illiterate, I hate them!  Our flight arrives at approx 11:45 so it may be a bit long for you to hang around, if you still fancy a share please let us know.

Vaughan

Booking.com