Author Topic: best deal for 2 week car hire  (Read 7289 times)

Offline craig w

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
best deal for 2 week car hire
« on: May 18, 2009, 07:37:07 PM »
hi all we are coming back on the 6th june again doing it all independent this year flying from newcastle threw tele ticket (think that is jet2) hopefully staying at nicos again
i am going to hire a car for the 2 weeks airport and back does anyone know of any real good deals if so can you put me in the right direction
cheers
craig
craig

Offline Geoffrey with a "G"

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: best deal for 2 week car hire
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 01:10:03 AM »
arillas car hire will meet you at the airport with a car for your 2 weeks, and you can drop it off at the airport at the end of your holiday. The rates are competitive and the service is excellent. See the link on this site.
Geoffrey with a `G´

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 01:12:42 AM »
I agree with Geoff. Theo is 100% reliable and I recommend them unreservedly. You may get a cheaper deal from Sidari, but Theo will do whatever he can to help you.
Sandy x

Offline craig w

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 09:44:15 AM »
thanks  i have delt with theo in the past with no problems at all i have already e-mailed him for prices  so will wait and see
cheers
craig

Offline Geoff

• Corfiotophile
  • Arillas Addict
    • http://www.geoff-and-sue.freehighway.net
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »
Hi Craig,
If you want to make some comparisons then the car hire in San Stefano (next door) provides the same airport service and Valandis who runs it is also very helpful. You can check base prices through San Stefano Travel link on this site ( or http://www.san-stefano.gr/hirings.php will take you to the right page) but I would speak to (or email) Noula at San Stefano Travel as you would probably get a discount for a 2 week hire.
I have dealt with both Theo and Valandis over the years, both offer an excellent service.

Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)

Booking.com