Author Topic: Cheap flights for Sale  (Read 2667 times)

Offline happy10

Cheap flights for Sale
« on: May 19, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
Hi, i placed the following post in a differet forum however it may be more appropriate on this part of the site.

"Hello Everyone.

I have a proposition to you all. My wife and i have been to the Tria Adelphia in Arillas on 3 occasions and we love the place. Chilled, realxing and full of good company.

We have booked to go away again this year, leaving Manchester on the 29th June and returning to Manchester on the 13th July.

I have a problem which is as follows. My wife and i seperated at the end of March and sadly we will not be getting back together.

I'm now stuck with a holliday!! I do not want to go on my own, next year then maybe but its all a little raw at the moment.

The accomadation is not paid for as we simply hand over the cash to Philip, the owner on arrival, the apartment we stay in is his own and he doesn't rent it through one of the travel companies so i don't want to simply let him down by just saying its canceled, I have paid £179pp for the flights.

I would be willing to sell the flights at offers arond £100 each simply to get something back and we would be helping one of the local Arillas buisness's to keep going in these hard times.

This is a genuine offer and not some wind up. Its been a sad time for me and it would mean closing the door on another chapter.

Please drop me a line to smiler1962@hotmail.co.uk if your interested and we could have a chat on the phone or something"

So if anyone would like to purchase the flights from me then it would be much appreciated.

Nick

Booking.com