Author Topic: Portofino! 2009  (Read 19240 times)

Offline lala

Portofino! 2009
« on: May 31, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »
The apartments in Portofino are  basic but worth it! New AC and impeccably clean. Its worth the price! In this bad economy if we can save a couple of pounds and spend it on a drinks its worth it!
Also, he finally started the website he has been talking about. www.corfuarillasportofino.com
you have to put it in your tool bar because it’s still under construction has Spiro says

Check it out!

Offline lala

Portofino! 2009
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »
The apartments in Portofino are  basic but worth it! New AC and impeccably clean. Its worth the price! In this bad economy if we can save a couple of pounds and spend it on a drinks its worth it!
Also, he finally started the website he has been talking about. www.corfuarillasportofino.com
you have to put it in your tool bar because it’s still under construction has Spiro says

Check it out!

Offline lala

Portofino! 2009
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »

Check it out!

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Portofino! 2009
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »
Jen and me love sitting in Portofino. We watched the music festival from there a while back, surrounded by attentive people looking after us, and soaking up the atmosphere. Good food, chilled atmosphere - you couldn't do much better. But then I could say the same about so many more in Arillas.

Sadly we have 5 weeks to get through till we are there for real...

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »
lala

I'm very pleased for Spiros as he puts a lot of work, into his appts, over the Winter.
A good location to be in.

Negg

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »
hi lala
what are the prices for the apts,and are they 1bed or studios.....yammas

Offline lala

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »
HI Kevin

I said in an apt that was like a studio but a beautiful view. I have attached a picture i took!!! -

you should call spiro or email him! i think email works better!

its all on his site www.corfuarillasportofino.com

Offline lala

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 07:25:07 PM »
[5h][/img]

how do i post a picture

Booking.com