Author Topic: Marina Pool Bar - run by Sharon  (Read 5983 times)

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Marina Pool Bar - run by Sharon
« on: June 02, 2009, 12:52:43 AM »
Highly recommend - Sharon has taken on the lease this year and doing a fab job - anyone due out there this summer go an visit Sharon and Kerry - afternoon homemade cake and coffee for 2,50 euro's cant go wrong - lovely setting for sunset cocktails and great to while away the afternoon watching the village and people passng by.

Sharon and Kerry go out of there way to make your visit a happy one - please everyone pop in and say hi and give them the  encouragement that is warranted - sharoon has some great ideas and I am sure she wil do very well.

Tracey  & Peter x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline ronmonkey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • andy and the boy, @the atki may2009
Re: Marina Pool Bar - run by Sharon
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »
i couldn't agree more with this

the pool is fantastic, really nice touch having the sunbeds on the shallow bit around the outside.

i can also highly recommend the cheese rolls with sharon's homemade green tomato chutney!!

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »
Agree with previous posts..  a great addition to the Arillas Waterfront....and prime spot for those Sunset Photo`s....+ the beers ok ....!!!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »
Managed to get a pic of Lynn n Colin today,outside Marina Pool/Bar,which shows you the tempting offerings they can supply you with whilst you're working your socks of trying to take it easy.

I wantd a pic of Sharon n Kerry but they were too busy this afternoon to stop.
Full credit to them as they put the customers first and not picture opportunities.
Well done
Negg

Offline tonynglenda

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 10:10:40 AM »
We 'd like to add our endorsment to sharons poolbar. They are doing a great job. Nothings a bother to them. They even made us some sandwiches for our trip home and they were lovely. I've had the homemade chutney a few times , its tasty. Also i had tea in a teapot, the proper english way, with cakes, lovely. We wish sharon, gary and  kerry all the best.

Offline Grinch

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 03:25:50 AM »
I'm glad to see Sharons ideas are paying off, well done girl, hi to kerry, gary & the gang..miss you all..the fishing rod man!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 04:08:01 AM »
Our Sharon and Kerry are very special people. Right on the front of everyone, gorgeous, attractive, and explosive (only by prior arrangement.)

The Marina Pool Bar is a premiere Arillas destination now. Jean Walsh's old man drinks there (Sorry mate.)  Have sat there chewing the cud with him and thoroughly enjoyed nattering. Jean and unspellable partner are both people worth spending time with. Arillas people. Our sort.

But then Sharon and Kerry are unbelievably gorgeous. So glad we shared it with yous both for five minutes in 2009.  Maybe ten minutes next year???

Phil

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »
Agree with all that, Sharon and Kerry do a fantastic job, they are full of fun and service is great.  We spent a lot of time there in September, and really enjoyed it.  Kerry I love your laugh, it's one of them that makes you giggle even if you dont what they're laughing at! LOL.

Sharon x

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 05:28:43 PM »
We also loved spending time at The Marina pool and bar, Brett loves a swim up bar, so he was in his element!!

I helped Sharon register for the forum cos bless her she couldnt get the hang of it at first, so im sure she will love reading all these nice posts! 

The beds in the water are lovely, i shall be frequenting them again next year, cant wait!

Offline Glenny

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 11:39:57 AM »
Justphil, his name is Senan and he used to work for the same local authority that I do.
Very nice man. I knew he had a place in Corfu but had no idea it was in or near Arillas, small world eh?

Offline garyr

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »
I think she gets the cakes shipped in from Marksies now , had a few of them in June and September this year (lovely) I agree with everything that as been said service with a smile, good cuppa, smashing pool, great location and always time for a natter if you want one. Keep up the good work and see you next year x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
yammas all
seeing im staying there next june ,im sure ill spend some euro,s at the bar,,as i do .......yammas

Booking.com