Author Topic: Time difference  (Read 3459 times)

Offline hilgigars

Time difference
« on: April 16, 2005, 05:37:31 PM »
Hi
Me and my girlfriend are having our first holiday abroad to Arillas on May 9th  :D  and we are just wondering whats the time difference between Arillas and the UK.  Thanks.
Lee.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Time difference
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 05:47:02 PM »
Hi Hilgigars and girlfriend

Corfu is 2 hrs ahead of us in the UK

Great choice for a first holiday together (bet u get the "bug" and go back in the future)

I'm sure you have looked at this Forum its full of information it will give you a great idea of Arillas before you go.

Have a wonderful time (i'm sure you will) let us all know when you get back what you thought of it.

Regards
Yvonne x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Time difference
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 10:17:59 AM »
Hi as Yvonne says the time difference is 2hrs, hope you and your girlfriend enjoy Arillas, try the Rainbow Bar, it's our favourite drinking hole, as well as many others including The Mirage, and lots more, enjoy and I'm sure you will be back, join us on the chat room one night, and your girlfriend.

Best wishes,

Sue & Roger  :D

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Time difference
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 12:56:24 PM »
Hi Hilgigars
As yvonne says good choice for first hol, and yes its 2hrs ahead and on average a 3 hr flight, so if you booked a flight to leave @ 12noon you will get to Corfu @ 5pm and then it could be 2 hrs on a transfer bus OR a Taxi
would take 40mins @40euros and both sometimes less!!!!!!!!!!!  so you can work out what time to arrive, we prefer to arrive later at night as its a bit quieter and cooler.
 Coming home leave @ 12noon arrive England @ 1pm approx...............hope this helps...............

Paul/Deb5

Offline hilgigars

Time difference
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 05:53:29 PM »
Thank you all for your very kind replies, youve been very helpful and so has this forum  :D
We are both very excited now  :D
Lee.

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Time difference
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 11:26:58 PM »
Hi hilgigars or Lee?
I've just noticed your going Monday week you lucky people, we usually go in May & Oct. but due to my eldests exams we can't go until July but it will be the begining before the others break up, and it will be for most of the month.
 Have a lovely 'first holiday' in Arillas , I guarantee you will want to go back before the years out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speak soon

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com