Author Topic: Arillas Bay apatments  (Read 8741 times)

Anonymous

Arillas Bay apatments
« on: April 07, 2004, 10:03:57 PM »
:D can anybody please help me :!:  :!: we're staying at Arillas Bay apartments and my mum dad sister and brother inlaw are staying in the studios.can anybody please tell us what there like.we went last year and liked the location but we dont know anything else. 8) please help if you can.thanks cx 8)  8)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Arillas Bay apatments
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 10:07:12 PM »
:oops: sorry it was me again!!! :oops: i just keep forgeting to log in.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
arillas bay
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 02:23:59 PM »
Hi Carol
its about time i replied to you as we seem to be on the most!!!!! would rather be in Arillas ?
Anyway Arillas Bay are very nice it has a pool in front and taverna in front of that and the beach is below that, every time we went down to the beach we came up for breakfast or lunch at arilla bay the taverna is called Sea Breeze and is run by Yanni who is a lovely fella and all the staff are aswell, we can sit in and have a drink while the kids swim, we think its a good position to be in,also there is a nice seating area that hangs over the beach a good place to watch the sunset we have many photos. I can assure you will like it there.
we always pop in every year where ever we are staying, mention Paul/Deb & the girls to Yanni .

Paul/Deb5

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
arillas bay apartments
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 03:56:53 PM »
:D Hi Paul and Debs,Thanks for your quick reply. 8) we're really looking forward to our holiday in arillas,and we're looking forward to staying at Arillas Bay apartments.We've asked if we can have a sea view. (im keeping my fingers crossed.)The thought of sitting on the balcony first thing in the morning drinking coffee taking in the view.i cant wait!!!! 8) thanks again,cx

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
Arillas Bay apatments
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 06:38:05 PM »
its a lovely place.
the meals there are delicous.
we had 3 courses and they were very cheap.
suex

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
arillas bay apartments
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 06:45:29 PM »
Thanks very much for your reply Sue,   :lol: as I was saying we just cant wait to go back.   :P my mum, dad,sister and brother inlaw are coming with us aswell,  its their first time in arillas,but i bet it wont be their last.thanks again,cx 8)  8)

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Arillas Bay apatments
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2004, 02:51:01 PM »
Well were back,and what a great holiday we had.We stayed at the Arillas Bay apartments and had a great holiday.Unfortunately we were on the ground floor again and couldnt really see the sea,but we heard it.!We would sit on our terrace early in the morning drinking our coffee and listening to the waves splashing against the shore.The apartments were quite big with very high ceilings.The bedroom furniture was quite low and afew people had afew accidents banging their legs on the the beds or small tables.(we were fine).There was only one electric socket in each bed room but if like us you take a fan and electric plug-in for the mozzies its no problem,you can buy a greek double socket for about 2 euros.The pool was a nice size but the steps down were very slippy,so just be careful when you first walk in,and there were plenty of sunbeds.The Sea Breeze Taverna was also very nice.The staff were very pleasant,and im sure the food and drink were the cheapest in Arillas.Overall a very enjoyable holiday.We would deffinately go back to the Arillas Bay Apartments. :D  :D

Offline Des/Sally

Arillas Bay
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 12:19:41 AM »
Hi, Just registered after hundreads of visits to the site over the last couple of years, we first came to Arillas 2 years ago this month for 1 week, last year we came for 2 weeks in July/ Aug, this year we are coming for 3 weeks in Aug!! you just cant get enough of the place and the people, it sure is a gem of a place. Ive found this site really usefull and check it daily to see what is going on but have never bothered to register until now!!Does anybody have an email address or contact number for Yanni at the Arillas Bay/ Sea Breeze, only I would like to contact him before we come this year (have never thought to ask him when weve been there B4). Thanks Des

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Arillas Bay apatments
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 12:48:39 AM »
Hello Des,

At the rate you are going increasing  your holiday by a week a year you will soon be spending all summer in Arillas. :D

Click here and you should find the information you are looking for.  http://corfu2.250free.com/thomas/1.htm

Eileen

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Arillas Bay apatments
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 10:15:06 AM »
Hi Des and Sally, Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy talking to us as much as you have just reading. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Des/Sally

Arillas Bay apatments
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 08:00:09 PM »
Quote from: Eileen
Hello Des,

At the rate you are going increasing  your holiday by a week a year you will soon be spending all summer in Arillas. :D

Click here and you should find the information you are looking for.  http://corfu2.250free.com/thomas/1.htm

Eileen
: Thanks for this Eileen, Sorry I havnt replied earlier this week, Have been up to Scotland For Work and have not been able to log on! Counting the days down now untill we go, just 43 to go!!
Des/Sally

Booking.com