Author Topic: HELP What do i do!  (Read 4169 times)

Offline Dave & Rachel

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
HELP What do i do!
« on: April 19, 2005, 09:34:26 PM »
Im a newish pc user and when i tried to log into the chat room it said user name or password was wrong what can i do to correct this :!:  :?: sorry alex i did try to get in to chat we you but with out any success mybe we will chat later
 :)

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
HELP What do i do!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 01:24:11 AM »
The first time you use chat room, you have to register as a chat room user, you cant use the same log in pass etc as logging into the forum.  I'm osrry to sound so vague, but if you go click onto the chat room button or the panel at the left hand side of the page from the arillas home page, it will take you to the whole set p of the chat room and instructions should be on there.

Hope this helps, It was a while ago since I registered so I have forgotten since then, bit if I remember correctly it was all quite easy to follow.

As before, any problems - email Dimitris, he will help you along the process - he is so acommodating.

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
HELP What do i do!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 01:30:58 AM »
up date to above, if you click onto the chatroom facility either via the panel on the left hand side of the forum page or the little red dots above the forum that takes you into the chat room page and just under the username and sign in boxes you will see the register button, click on there and follow the instructions.

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
can you help
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 08:24:44 PM »
do not worry i thought yu might have had a problem. i will enjoy talking to you soon until then bye for now alex

Booking.com