Author Topic: PERRY & JIMMYS APARTMETS IN ARILLAS  (Read 6534 times)

Offline nicole legore

PERRY & JIMMYS APARTMETS IN ARILLAS
« on: June 22, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to Arillas this july and stopping at the perry and jimmy apartments, if anyone has stayed there previously as i need to know wather there is air con or fans in the apartments if anyone can get back to me that would be great..

first time using this site and found the information about the resort and about the accomadation useful but no ones metioned if they have air con within the rooms.

Offline sharon s

Re: PERRY & JIMMYS APARTMETS IN ARILLAS
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »

Myself and my two boys have stayed at Perry & Jimmys for many years now.

We like the peace and quiet it bring, however, in July and August it can get very hot but no there is no air conditioning or fans at these apartments.

Im sure you can hire them though.

Im sure you will enjoy your stay.

Offline catherinestani

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »
i think you can hire fans from rainbow bar

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »
We stayed there a couple of years ago & are staying there this year (in 13 days!). There isn't any air con, but they are comfortable basic apartments, nice & quiet but very handy for the Rainbow.

Enjoy your stay.
Karen

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »
we stayed there 2yrs ago,and like all have said,no air-con or fans but 5mins walk up the road you can hire fans from the bakery supermarket,,fab basic apts,and dennis the owner is always about tending the gardens and harvesting fruit &veg,which im sure he will give you some if you see him,,and 1 mins walk your in the rainbow complex,,great pool,,good food, and a fab party atmosphere in the eves,,say hi to spiros and dimitris for me ......yammas

Booking.com