Author Topic: kokinos aparts  (Read 27298 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: kokinos aparts
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »
The weather can be anything. We stayed the last week of October in 2007. Had two sunny days, a thunderstorm and some rain. The sea was like getting into a warm bath. But it could be quite different this year. Some places were closed for the season, but not many/none will be that early in Oct. Just enjoy it all.

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 06:01:09 PM »
Daughter Fran and Hubbie Tim stayed at Kokkinos a few years ago, They found it quiet but tiny. They had a good time there and, as a base, a good location to reach everything fairly easily. ( A quiet Taverna right next door can't be bad! )

Any type of loud noise can travel around Arillas quite easily though but, recent rumours tell me, that the late night music is being toned down now in a good spirited response to recent "Local Council" advice.

I have always been fascinated by sound and sometimes, I'm sure, it feels quieter in a local bar than bedding down for the night 200 metres away.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »
I was there at the beginning of Ocotber last year Sunfun and the weather was fantastic - still pleasantly warm, sunshine every day and not a drop of rain.
Sandy x

Offline sunfun

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »
Thanks for the replies folks.Hope we're as lucky as you with the weather Sandy.
Eggy,we're in a 2 bedroom apartment,so there should be bags of room for us.
Glad to hear it's in a good location.Really looking forward to chilling out.Cheers!

Offline sunfun

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
Hi Lynchan,i have tried to send you a message twice,but it doesn't seem to be working.Just wondered if you'd had any word from the travel agent yet?Could you let me know please?Also,are you going to put some photos on the board?Thanks.Hope to hear from you soon.

Offline Arillasrep

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 10:24:25 AM »
saw the very apartment being discussed and hate to say it but unless you analyse the brochure you often get basic. I thought for the kokinos that apartment was nice. The brochure page doesn't quote wardrobes and lots of cooking utensils it is a basic what you see is what you get sort of complex. Nice of the rep to get you a clothes rail though!

Offline sunfun

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »
Thanks for your reply.We've been to greece loads of times and realise it will be basic,but please,can you tell me...is it clean? That is the main thing.There are only two of us,so surely one of the rooms will have a wardrobe.Any more info would be much appreciated.Thanks a lot.LYNCHAN...WHERE ARE YOU?

Offline jacqui c

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
When will you be there sunfun? We will be in the downstairs apartment , and my sister will be in another one  from Monday 10th for a couple of weeks We can't wait !!! although I have been following this thread closley and as long as the apartments are clean I don't mind basic !  Jac

Offline sunfun

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »
Hi Jac,we don't go till 9th of october.Hope you have a great time.Please will you put a post on to let us know what the kokinos is like?We're going to an upstairs apartment.Cheers!

Offline jacqui c

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 05:49:05 PM »
I certainly will let you know as soon as we get back, and I'm sure we'll have a great time !!

Offline Beachlover

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 11:33:33 PM »
Okay getting nearer, from my reckoning, only 33 sleeps to go.  Any more news on Kokinos? has it improved any?

As we said before we have never have had a problem. This will be our fourth time there.  When we keep thinking about it, we have stayed in both. Was it No 6?  In number 6 we think there was just the one wardrobe in one bedroom.  We think one bedroom had two balcony doors.

Oh well we dont care we just cannot wait to go back

cheers and yammas to all       

Offline sunfun

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »
Hi Beachlover,you can stop worrying! Cheryl has just got back and emailed me to let  me know that iit was fine,so if it's good enough for her,it's good enough for me!
Thanks a million, Cheryl, for keeping your word and getting back to me.You're a star!
I don't think we need to worry,just look forward to it and enjoy!

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »
Glad to be of assistance! 
Cheryl O

Booking.com