Author Topic: Webcam Pictures - titles?  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Webcam Pictures - titles?
« on: April 28, 2005, 11:55:18 AM »
I love today's picture (although it still says December!).

Dimitris, I have a suggestion - would it be possible to give the non-beach picture you put up a title to say what or who it is? For instance, the man today looks like a character - maybe you could tell us his name and what he does (makes pots I assume!).

The other day there was a really nice picture of what looked like a taverna - it would be great if you could put up the name.

Just a thought!

Also - do you archive these pictures anywhere on the site?

Cheers

Pete

Offline Janina C

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Webcam picture titles
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 02:32:52 PM »
Pete

The taverna looked like Costas on the Beach to me. Lovely place to watch the sunset, good food and friendly people.

Apologies to Dimitris, Your Restaurant is also very good but you don't have the sunsets.

Janina
Janina

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
Hello Pete,

When having a meal in the Brouklis last year I made the very same suggestion to Dimitris.  He replied that this picture is really for the benefit for the relatives and people of Arillas who live in other countries.  I can imagine what a thrill it must be for them to log on and see faces of family/friends and aquaintances in familiar places that they perhaps have not seen for years.

Eileenx

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 05:22:30 PM »
I have to agree Janina, Costas is a lovely place to watch sunsets and lightening storms out at sea - we always finish our evening there with Brandy and coffee

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Booking.com