Author Topic: 2010 bookings  (Read 27317 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
2010 bookings
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »
have checked out a few dates in early june . a 2 bed apt in the rainbow ,was over £1100 with t/c,well over the top ,what happened to early booking and get a deal,, as i can get a 2bed apt at marina hotel independantly for e360 for 10 days plus flights,total about £850...so independant ,or package for 2010 ,,,here we go .............yammas

Offline wayne

• arillas trip 6
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: 2010 bookings
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:13 AM »
me too i will go independant and stop at annas again

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »
we went independant in june and it was cheaper than the package holiday.

Offline emeralddragons

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 01:46:16 PM »
Finnmatkat recently published a list of some of its package holidays for the summer season of 2010. Arillas was not on the list, and I immediately contacted them to ask them why. They answered me that the full catalogue for 2010 will be ready in October, listing all resorts.
All you Finnish friends of Arillas, please let Finnmatkat know that we expect Arillas to be on that list!
By the way, does anybody know whether EasyJet flights from Helsinki can be combined with their flights from London to Corfu without having to stay in London over night?
We are looking forward to meeting old friends and new in Arillas next week,
Emeralddragons

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »
hi emeralddragons
easyjet ,seem to have 2 flights a day <1> departs at 5am,and <2>departs at about 1700 hrs,remember you have to be there 2hrs before............yammas

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 08:16:36 PM »
Emeralddraggons, have seen yous on the forum ever since Jen and me were. Please keep posting.

Our lovely Erja is Finnish, but lives and works in London. I am sure she will contribute to your petition. An inebriated Arillas Addict from Glastonbury like me will sign up if it might help. Just let me know.

Justknow you will enjoy our Arillas again. Have a lovely time
Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
My friend from Helsinki jouned me in August but she flew EJ to England, then EJ to Corfu.
Sandy x

Offline emeralddragons

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »
Thank you kevin.g., justphil and Sandy x!
Sandy, was your friend able to continue her EJ trip from London to Corfu on the same day she arrived with EJ from Helsinki to London? An extra night in London would make the whole trip a lot more expensive.
Emeralddragons

Offline eldera

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 11:51:06 PM »
Hi everyone! (Newbie)  Help from all you Arillas experts!

I have been looking at Arillas and San Stefanos for a couple of months for Summer 2010 for 2 x adults and 2 x Children and am so confused as to where to stay!

We want S/C or B/B with a nice pool with a shallow end but close to the beach so the kids can go, pool, beach, pool, beach interspersed with icecream and drinks!

We looked at Kaloudis but a Tripadvisor review put me off with the mention of loud music until midnight, and other comments which I wouldn't like for the kids!  Is this right?
Nafsika looks good but wouldn't want half board which is all that thomsons offer!

Any advice would be really helpful!!  Sorry this is so long!!

Angela.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »
Angela luvver, the Mirage offers everything you want. Totally Thomas Cook I believe, so no independent travellers like us there. But maybe you will get what you really want from them somehow.

Every word you said made me think of Mirage. Stunning pool, good food, and dour but gorgeous Nikos who wants to be famous for his special frappe with condemned milk in it. The beautiful Arillas beach is 20 yards away and for young families it offers everything.

Look at my posts in Tell us Your Story on this forum - we spend ages with Nikos and Angela whenever we go to Arillas.

Kaloudis is special to many people who frequent this forum. It is ALIVE but not Blackpool. Loud music happens there but very few bother about it. If you want quiet we can do it for you. Arillas provides loud and late, early and quiet. Just be honest about what you really want. Then us lot will guide you to it.

Phil

Offline eldera

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 01:44:53 AM »
Phil

Thanks for replying!  You said be honest with what we really want.

What we want is somewhere clean, safe and comfortable for us all but especially for the children as this will be their first time abroad which hopefully would consist of pool and close to be beach!  Quiet accommodation but somewhere we can go and find a little noise if we want but then retreat back to our balcony settle the kids and have a late night G & T before bed!

We like to go for a walk in the evening to find somewhere different/good to eat have a few drinks have a chat to people look at the views, go for a walk.

Ya know that kind of laid back stuff!  Lead busy hectic lives want simple unhectic holiday!

Will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary while there hopefully!
Help!
A

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »
You mention Nafsika which is part of the Rainbow complex. I strongly recommend that - perfect for families and you can join in or not as you choose with what is going on at the bar. I stayed there all the years my kids were growing up - sometimes twice a year - from 1993 to 2008. It's safe, clean and a run by a wonderful family.
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 02:14:16 AM »
eldera darling, Arillas will tick all of those boxes and more. You might not know it yet, but new Arillas Addicts are in the making.....

Two choices for you luvvers. Bardis Sun or Mirage. Both offer you pool and families, and everything you say. Both are right by the sea front. Mirage is Thomas Cook, Bardis is independent. Poppy and Spiros at Bardis, Nikos and Angela at Mirage. Both totally ideal for young families, or olduns like us. You will love it there with young kids. Before you book send us a message and we will advise you.

Arillas is safe with a vegeance. If I had a young daughter I would be willing to let her free in the Nut or the Malibu. Many of our friends who do have youngsters agree with us. That is the loud bit. We adore the Coconut Bar (the Nut) and the peole who own it.

Yous will love being in Arillas. It sounds from your post that you know what you want, and our Arillas will provide it.

Best wishes

Phil

riggers

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 02:16:31 AM »
Must agree the rainbow complex is  very very recommended and i love it too and i ain't stayed there. The hosts are brill.........

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 02:21:08 AM »
And there you go - Phil forgot about Nafsika, Rainbow and all those that Sandy just posted. You will find exactly what you want if you post on here and use our experiences of what is our favourite place in the world. If we know the answer we will give it to you.

Phil

Booking.com