Author Topic: 2010 bookings  (Read 27319 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: 2010 bookings
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 02:22:25 AM »
hi riggers and sandy x

love to both

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 02:23:33 AM »
Hi Phil and riggers....we three again
Sandy x

riggers

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 02:25:09 AM »
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 02:26:59 AM »
In thunder, lightning or in rain.... xx

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 11:40:31 AM »
Hi Pete and I love the Bardis studio's but if the children want to go down to the beach by themselfs there is a horrable bend in the road where you cant see whats coming the other way great for us but youngens do tend to forget everything else when enjoying themselfs.  If they are really young I would recommend The Nafsika. Im sure you will enjoy it no mattre where you stay if in Arillas.
Celebrating your 10th easy just tell them the day before no matter where you deciced to eat and the night will be made very special for you. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline june

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »
I feel that there must be 2 Kaloudis Villages. I keep reading about all this noise and having stayed there 7 times I've never found it. Next year is my first time in the school holidays so maybe that will be nosier but I've never had a problem with noise. My sisters been a couple of times without me and has also never had a problem.
Maybe people were unlucky to be there at the same time as noisy guests of assumed the music coming across from elsewhere were Kaloudis. I can't imagine Billy or Christos allowing music to be played late.

June

riggers

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
Me neither June, the only late noise i here is when there is coahes coming and going and people getting showed to there studio/apts. M

riggers...

riggers

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »
Or is it because i am in the coconut....:)

Offline eldera

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 10:50:49 PM »
Thank you so much for all your comments!

Anna from anna-Studios messaged me to promote their studies and must say this looks fine to me and she has given me a good price for the four of us for two weeks which is  much much better than any tour operator has given me!  Is the road busy/noist can't imagine it is?  One thing in Annas favour is that they are painted pink, my daughter very much approves!!!! 

Don't know where you all hail from but Jet 2 Leeds airport price £850 inc taxes & baggage etc is that good?

I know that eyes are everywhere but Comments would be greatly appreciated!!
By the way the kids will be 8 and 4 when we travel if that makes any difference to your comments!

Thanks so much again.
Angela.

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 11:06:12 PM »
Eldera
Price flights vary (dependent on time of year etc ) and it may be worth looking at Easyjet from Manchester...
kes

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 10:25:47 AM »
We are flying with Tomson fly in May from Manchester in May for £240 10day return including taxes 20k luggage. I dont know if Jet 2 charge full price or not for children so you will have to work that one out. There again if you are very near L/B the conveniance may count for a lot. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline eldera

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »
Thanks Vivian

I have looked at several flights from LBA and MAN.  Would you believe Thomson tried to charge me £1475 for 23rd July 2010!!!  It was actually cheaper from Leeds than Man by a couple of £100!?!?

Will probably go Jet 2 as works out a bit cheaper but not alot!!  Can't believe it costs that much in July when in May it costs £1000 less, taking the mick a bit me thinks!!

I already can't wait but have along time to wait yet!
Angelaxx

Offline mathsboffin

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 02:01:59 PM »
Your Jet2 price is pretty good.  You could wait for Manchester with Easyjet, you may improve on this price by up to £200 - you will need to book them the day they are released though to get the best price. 
Sharon

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »
Our lovely Erja is Finnish, but lives and works in London. I am sure she will contribute to your petition.

Why thank you for the compliment Phil! :)

Emeralddragons: I have sent you a pm! :)
Life is good ;)

Offline eldera

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
Thanks for all the help everyone!  I have booked flights for last week in July next year can't tell you how much still weeping too much!!  Can't believe booking during school holidays is sooo much more expensive!!

Maybe I will be an arillas addict by this time next year!!

It seems I'm an independant traveller not package after all, worked out alot cheaper!!  More money for food and wine!!!!

Thanks all!
Angela.

Booking.com