Author Topic: Anna studios  (Read 10625 times)

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
Anna studios
« on: July 11, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »
I have just returned from a wonderful four week stay with Anna and her family. I would recommend Anna Studios to anyone visiting Arillas as they cater for everyone. The rooms are spotless, spacious, quiet and well furnished. The pool is very nice and the bar is the ideal place for a snack or refreshing or intoxicating drink, the choice is yours.  Anna herself is the perfect host and her family all add to the enjoyment of the holiday. Really, nothing is too much trouble. So anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Arillas google Anna Arillas and get in touch with them, you won't be disappointed. So thanks Anna, Kostas, Theo and Tassos for a brilliant holiday. We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Anna studios
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
Hear hear Dai. Can only agree with every word. Faultless, spotless and the family are wonderful.

Phil

Offline lynne

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »
We've stayed in Anna's many times and i totally agree with all comments. They are like extended family to us :)
lynne

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 08:50:56 PM »
i also have to agree they are fab
this is the first year i have missed
been for the past 5 years.

Offline Dora

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
I totally agree with the Dai. Our family (my husband & me and my husband’s parents) had a great time at Anna’s Studios. We enjoyed every moment in Arillas and Corfu! We loved the pool, the nice coctails in the bar, Anna’s breakfasts and last but not least the kind hospitability of Krasakis family. Anna and Tassos always being there, smiling or even laughing, chatting with the guests, Kostas and Theo on duty in the car rental shop waving a friendly hello any time we saw each other. Even the other guests (and as I understand they are returning ones) were very nice.

The studios are basic but nice and clean. Bedcloth are changed once a week and the towels twice a week. The cleaning maid does the cleaning every day. The kitchen is equipped by an electric oven, a boiling kettle, a fridge and tableware for two persons. You can do basic cooking in the kitchen or order something in the bar – the breakfasts are very hearty and good, I confirm. :-)

It’s easy to get from Kerkyra Airport to Arillas and back, since Tassos does the aiport transfer by a mini-van. It’s only circa 40 minutes.

I would definitely recommend Anna’s Studios to anyone who would like to stay at a nice, clean, quiet and homely place and I hope that we soon will have the possibility to return!!!

Offline cath1066

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 10:07:20 PM »
We will be going back to Annas on the 27th July for the 6th time.  Needless to say we love it there with the well equipped apartments and wonderful hospitality from the Krasakis family.  We would not stay anywhere else in Arillas.
Transfers to and from the airport are also very easy now, although if Tasos is doing the journey in 40 minutes I think I'll be keeping my eyes closed!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »
We are very sad we haven't made it up the hill during our two weeks in Arillas. We always visit Anna and family because they are just as wonderful as all the posts on this thread say. We also had a glorious stay there last July.

Just wanted to say sorry publically that we didn't get there this time.

love
Phil and Jen

Offline Paudman

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »
Going back for the 7th time. Nowhere else - no beach, no island and no apartment - has ever caused us to do that! The apartments are excellent, the pool is clean and the welcome is second to none. The older I get, the less I want to go anywhere else. A real gem of a place to stay, and we couldn't have discovered better all those years ago.

Offline jean

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
Couldn't agree more with all the comments made here. We've had our share of heaven for this year as we were there in early June. Such a lovely welcome from all the family, they make us feel very special but we know they extend the same to all their guests. We have reccommended Annas to several sets of friends and they have been as pleased as we were the first time we went.
Don't often comment on the forum but this just had to be said!

Lots of love to Anna and family from Rob and Jean

Offline jessie12

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 05:01:10 AM »
We stayed at Anna's on recommendation from my sisterinlaw who had been there quite a few times. We spent 2 amazing weeks from Sept 3rd -17th. We flew in from Canada to London then arrived with 4 other family members, had a whale of a time. We rented quads, a boat and a car...not all at the same time of course. The pool and the rooms are so clean, and if you need to do laundry its available when Anna is not using it. They make incredible cocktails mmm! and the breakfasts are fantastic! We hope to go back sometime soon again. Well done Anna and family.............it was well worth it!
On another note: the beaches are incredibly beautiful!

Liz and Peter Scott

Offline Anna (anna-studios)

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • http://www.arillascars.com
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »
hello :)
for 2013 you can book online direct with me or via email from my web site

www.annastudios-arillas.com

from other sites are partner of mine and not direct with me .
so please before you book be sure with who one you want to book for.

thank you in advance and have a nice winter
anna and family

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 07:55:35 PM »
Book with Ioanna, Anna (studios) It is a premier place to stay in Arillas. I know because I have stayed there, and know the family. It is in an ideal location between Arillas and San Stefanos and is spotless, adorable and friendly. PM me or message on Tripadvisor. Will tell you exactly. Or book now. Not an advert, just a comment.

Phil

Booking.com