Author Topic: villa linakis  (Read 77630 times)

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: villa linakis
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2010, 08:51:13 AM »
Yes Sandy that's the same goat lady, alas it sounds like she has moved to pastures new.  Like Pommie...the goat lady, the tractor man and his wife are all part of our Arillas experience...who needs a clock on holiday...we can set the time by our neighbours daily routine.

Pommie we intend to follow on in the spirit which you stayed here...we will drink, eat and party well! :-)  (notice which came first on the list!)  I hate to rub it in but  we were swimming in the pool at 10pm... round about the time when you were on your way home ;-)

Thanks for looking after the villa so well for us,  it was smiling very happy with contentment when we arrived...happy to know it has help share the love of Arillas (LOL...I sound like Phil there...)

We agree with your sentiment...Neill and Wenders are a couple of diamonds-we would be lost without them.

Eileen.x

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »
Eileen luvver, even yous are moaning about me. I never stop nattering about Arillas as you found out the other night. Robbie Williams didn't stand a chance. He didn't know what had hit him when we both arrived on the same night....

Twas same with our Erja some time ago. And her name is pronounced "two Royal Ionians please."

lmao as usual
Phil

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2010, 08:14:56 AM »
:D :D :D
Life is good ;)

Booking.com