Author Topic: A good question for everyone about food?  (Read 13583 times)

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
Re: A good question for everyone about food?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
okay here goes!

swordfish at gratziellas
spit roast lamb at brouklis (followed by the famous galaktabourka)
mousaka at akti
greek salad porto timoni (even worth the walk!!!)
 ger x

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 03:15:31 PM »
So many wonderful choices, some tried and now some to try. It’s difficult to know where to start really, so I will avoid some of the usual suspects. The simplicity of the sardines at the Brouklis and the courgette Keftedes with a dollop of freshly made Tzatziki come a close second. The Feta cheese wrapped in filo pastry makes a delicious starter at the Horizon, but possibly one to share, unless you are like me. The blue cheese and walnut salad at Amos with a cold, cold Mythos is a heavenly way to enjoy lunchtime.  Even the forced trip from the beach to the bakery for a couple of Feta and Spinach pasties in the 40 degree heat are worth the toil especially if you sneak in a cold one on the way there or back….did I just admit to that? I guess though you could go on and on forever, which is good. It shows those who are still to come, that if you love real Greek food you will not want to leave Arillas. Or if you do, you will be back, sooner rather than later. I’m Hungry now.

Offline ANN

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »
I would love to amaze my friends with some Corfu Chicken (qtr chicken in a cinnamon and brandy sauce with almonds). This was my favorite meal in Arillas last week.

Does anyone have the recipe or know wher I can get a jar of defeatist's cook in sauce?!!

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »
All and everything I eat next week
Monday Brouklis
Tuesday Portofino
Wednesday Captains
Thursday Graziella
you get the Idea. some place different every night
That aroma from the Kitchen will be so nice, so I know the food will be even better

Booking.com