Author Topic: UK Airport parking  (Read 11090 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: UK Airport parking
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 05:16:51 PM »
Hi Justlisa

This year, we stayed at the Europa hotel near Gatwick the night before, which included 15 days parking and they provide a shuttle bus to and from the airport.  The cost for 5 of us was £120 which I didnt think was bad considering the price of parking alone.  i had got it to around £70. For 2 of you I'm sure it would be a lot cheaper. The hotel itself was really nice with a pool and nice lounge bar area.  We booked through 'skyparksecure.com.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 10:34:18 PM »
when are you going lisa, we might be able to help out

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 11:49:31 PM »
We are flying on 13th june back on the 26th.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 09:34:49 PM »
thats the time of year we are hoping to go, 11-25th June...probably wont be able to be of any use then, if we dont get to Arillas which I really want to do it might be somewhere else as we are with others... I AM REALLY TRYING TO PERSUADE THEM TO COME WITH US!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »
That would be really good if you went to Arillas.We will arrange accomodation with Dorita when we go in Sept.Georgina is having another baby in Oct so hope it isnt early.

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:07 AM »
Hi sunfun
Yes you take your car to them then they run you down to airport when you come home you just phone and they meet you outside and take you back
The phone number is 0161 9804303 or 0161 9039016 hope this helps

Offline Quack John

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 03:03:29 PM »
We got a reasonable deal for parking at Gatwick, £56.00 for the week. The car park is 'on site' at the airport and buses run regularly to the terminal. We booked through 'APH'.

John

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 05:50:12 PM »
I wished we had a big enough place for parking for all the Arillas visitors as we only live 5 mins from Gatwick.. dont think our neighbours would appreciate airport parking where are now though - even B & B would be fun, could meet up with everyone before they go... we did that one year with Brenda and John who flew in from the Shetlands, they stayed in the local B & B overnight and we met them in the local pub.

Wouldnt we be busy if we did that with everyone but I would be so sad not to be flying out there too.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 03:30:26 PM »
I have emails sent to me from BAA Gatwick every now and again, id looked for parking a few weeks ago at Gatwick for when we go next month, this was coming back at £56 for the week, which i thought to be quite alot really.

Anyway im glad i held off cos i received an email from Gatwick with a special offer on parking, clicked to get a quote and i got it for £31 instead of £56, so pleased, more money to spend in Duty Free now!! :-) !

Booking.com