Author Topic: buses  (Read 2424 times)

Offline hypnobarbara

buses
« on: May 04, 2005, 11:32:36 PM »
Hi am going to Arillas next Friday, first time in Corfu, wont be hiring a car. Are the buses as bad as everyone is saying? Would it be better to walk to somewhere from Arillas to have more choice of buses? Also, we are planning on doing a lot of walking around the area, have got a few walks already, can anyone tell me of any they know? Thanks

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
buses
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 11:49:33 PM »
Hi HypnoBarbara and welcome to the forum. :D

I'm sorry I cannot be any help regarding the buses, hopefully someone else can help you there.

I've just posted a message on another thread about walks in the area, I'll post it here again.

If you would like a map with guided walks take a look at www.marengowalks.com where you will be able to purchase copies online.

The walks are in the NorthWest Corfu, Arillas, Agios Georgis and Agios Stefanos, Lance Chilton the author and creator published this new guide after his walks week last September when he was based in Arillas.  His previous guide was mainly based around Agios Georgis.  On the website you will find an interesting diary of the walking week.

I'm sure you will all enjoy reading all about it.

I'm sure that a guide would be posted very quickly if you wanted to take a copy with you.  I do not have a telephone number, but I do have a fax no. if you cannot find it on the website.

Eileenx

Booking.com