Author Topic: single accomodation  (Read 7889 times)

Offline Stuee b

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
single accomodation
« on: August 24, 2009, 01:38:04 PM »
Hi can anybody give me some advice please I am planning to come to Arillas in mid to late September on my own and wondered if anybody can tell me of any accomodation for singles please. I came to Arillas a couple of years ago with my then partner and loved it so would like to return. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: single accomodation
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 01:42:28 PM »
Brouklis rooms specifically cater for singles. Lovely central position and an excellent choice.

Phil

Offline Stuee b

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
Thank you very much for that Phil I will give them a try hope they are not already booked up.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »
If you cant get in Brouklis there is also the Bardis Sun Studios, they are very reasonable, if you give Martin W a pm he will be able to give you all the details

Sharon x

Offline dorothy

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 06:38:01 PM »
I am having a solo week in Arillas mid September.  Most places charge per room, I have got a sea view room at the Marina, Portofino also has good rooms with lovely views at a very reasonable price - I would thoroughly recommend both places
Dorothy

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 04:12:01 AM »
Stuee b,
I have sent you a PM with contact details of the Bardis Sun Studios, I haven't stayed there personally, but know the owners well and lots of friends stay there regularly and would recommend them. I know from a recent email I received from them that they will be closing this year on 28th. September.
I always stay at The Bardis Sun Hotel, next door, same name, different family, and would thoroughly recommend this as  good 'singles' accommodation, as there is no 'supplement' for single occupancy of a 'double' room. Great hotel and facilities, huge pool and breakfast included in the reasonable price!
Contact details for B.S Hotel  also in the PM. I will be there from 2nd. to 16th. October for my second stay this year!
Hope this helps,
Yammas,
Martin.

Offline Stuee b

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »
I would just like to thank everybody who posted on here and also sent me PMs especially Martin W what a very imformative and helpful group of people thanks again.

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »
Hi Stuee b!
It's a pleasure. Will we be seeing you in September/October?
Yammas,
Martin.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »
I can also vouch for the Bardis Sun Studios and the Bardis Hotel next door, we fly next Wednesday and we're staying at the Bardis Hotel, cannot wait, my 3rd trip to Arillas, its lovely to hear that you liked it so much you are going to come back again on your own!

Hope you get things booked up and get to chill out and relax in Arillas!

Offline annie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 12:54:12 AM »
Hi
My mum stays at the marina hotel. Just Email and they reply within 24 hrs.Billy (vasillas) looks after you very well my mum felt very safe.He organised a taxi to meet her and take her back to the airport. Anita his wife is lovely.
Hope you give it a try
Annie

Offline annie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 12:56:09 AM »
www.hotelmarina.gr pick up the email from the website
Annie

Booking.com