Author Topic: The retsina Girls  (Read 14852 times)

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
Re: The retsina Girls
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »
Glad you took it in good humour, Phil - sometimes the written word doesn't travel well

Can't believe I spotted it in any case - feeling a little fragile from earlier on this evening anyway and I tend to come on here to sober up!

The Nut sounds like a great place for putting the world to rights

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 12:30:11 AM »
You're too sensetive Janis luvver. I don't even know what you mean. I love a bit of abuse humour. Eggy and Dimitris do it to me frequently, and I just laugh. If you can't take a joke don't make one.

I am the same though. I wake up and remember (or get told about) something that embarasses me and my face goes hot and red. Well it used to.

When the lovely PaulC 's lovely wife Di asked me "have you found your legs yet" I should have gone red but no, I didn't. Just accepted that it was us. We had spent the afternoon in the Nut with riggers and was all but carried home by Jen.

Our place is about that - joy, calm, peace, fun, happiness, excitement, friendship, hedonism....

You already know what I'm on about.

lovandhugs

Phil

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 12:44:09 AM »
See Sandy luvver, you can't (and don't want to) get rid of us.

We are desperately trying and failing to be there with yous. Jen is more practical than me in that department, so we aren't. But Retsina Girls need Black Russian Boys. My CV is enclosed....

loveandhugs
Phil

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 03:52:40 PM »
2 old birds getting boozed up before getting out on th pull..................hehe//////////////lol..only joking sandy ..........yammas my darling........xx

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 10:40:11 PM »
You cheeky young thing kevin....
Sandy x

Booking.com