Author Topic: Gym in or around Arillas?  (Read 2982 times)

Offline Ian C

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Gym in or around Arillas?
« on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »
Hi Everyone,
   I'm in Arillas in three weeks ,does anyone know where the nearest Gym to Arillas is? I know its meant to be my holiday but I have a show in November so would like to keep on top of things. Thanks Ian.

riggers

Re: Gym in or around Arillas?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 12:29:30 AM »
There are certainly plenty of walks to keep you fit.....

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 01:30:12 AM »
If you have transport or fancy a 10km walk and just want to lift weights you will find a small gym in Sidari.  Look for Legends on this map.. .Sidari Map  apparently the gym is near there and above a Chinese restaurant. I'm told it costs 6 euros for all day. 

Eileen.

P.S-Mountain bikes are available for hire in Arillas.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 02:02:16 AM »
You beat me to it Eileen luvver! Sidari isn't one of our haunts, but in the olden days we had to go there to use an ATM. Walked down to San Stef, bus to Sidari, get the cash, get the bus back to San Stef, walk up the hill back to Alex.... Thank heaven for ATM in Arillas and Nationwide.

We walked past the gym in Sidari and just looked at each other and laughed! Well seriously Eileen medear, can you imagine us two?? The weights I lift are Mythos in the right hand and an Ammos baguette in the left!

Ian, you will have to get to Sidari if you're serious. Or you try aerobics by running up and down the hill from Amourada to Christos over and over again....

Phil

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 02:08:14 AM »

The weights I lift are Mythos in the right hand and an Ammos baguette in the left!

Phil

And they're certainly doing you no harm Slim Pickens :-)

Eileenxx

Offline Ian C

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »
Thanks Everyone,
   I would have replied earlier but my Router packed in. Looks like a couple of visits to Sidari.... an excuse to drop in on a freind of mine who's staying there at the same time too. Cheers

Booking.com