Author Topic: Arillas in October  (Read 2061 times)

Offline yan

Arillas in October
« on: September 20, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »
Hi, we will be coming to Arillas for the first time on the 19th October for a week, me, my partner and my son, 16 and daughter who is 12. This will be our first time here. Will there still be plenty to keep them occupied?, plenty bars and restaurants open, interents access for my son :-)  ?
We've been to Kalamaki in Zante and the island of Agistri a few times but this will be our first time to Corfu, just booked this morning and really looking forward to it. Any other helpful info for us first-timers?

cheers

Ian

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Arillas in October
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 06:43:31 PM »
Plenty of info yan. Look at some of our hoilday reports in the Tell Us Your Story board - forum home and just choose that one.

Things are quieting down by 19 October, but your teenagers will love the Malibu Bar. Some complain it is a bit too loud, but some justlove it. You could sit next door in the Coconut Bar while they play.

There is at least one of everything, but not dozens of each like you might find in Spain. Arillas offers the best food on the planet. Now, in that department, there are more than plenty of places that provide good, honest food at sensible prices. Try as many as you can. Leave your diet book at home but ready to be used when you get back.

Our friend Annie has two teenage daughters who probably like Arillas more than their parents if that were possible. They so totally enjoy the Arillas experience.

Where are you staying? We can all give you information about it - wherever it is. Some of us have stayed in all of them.

Phil

Offline yan

Re: Arillas in October
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »
Thanks for the reply Phil. We're staying at the Tria Adelphia which seems to get good reviews on this forum. We've booked only one room between the 4 of us, will there be a decent amount of room or will we be crammed in? Not too bothered really but would be good to know. The Malibu bar sounds perfect for my daughter. Not to sure about my son, he's quite shy and quiet although I'm sure he'll be fine :-).

cheers,  Ian

Booking.com