Author Topic: First timers!  (Read 6214 times)

Offline David

First timers!
« on: April 12, 2004, 05:53:42 PM »
Were coming to arillas in august for the first time.cant wait!!!

Offline holiday girl

first timers
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 06:12:49 PM »
David

We are off to Arillas in four weeks for the first time. Where are you staying? :o

Kerry
kerry

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
First timers!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 08:52:07 PM »
hello David,
               i hope you like Arillas as much as Sally and i do.We are there from may 10th for one week and hoping to get back in October.You will get to know a lot of people if you do love Arillas and come back more than once
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
First Time
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 03:28:38 PM »
Hi David

You'll love Arillas, we are going on the 21st May (can't wait) and then again October.  We have been doing this for several years now and just love the place everyone is so friendly.  Try the Coconut Bar on a night the atmosphere is great for all ages.

Hope you enjoy it 8)
Jill XXX

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
First timers
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 11:08:20 PM »
Hi David
Yes you will defiantly fall in love with Arillas and want to come back again & again, we also go end of May/June and October that way its not too long between visits!!
Its my Brother in law's fault they got us going about 3 years ago, thats Norm & Sandy who is also on the Forum.
You will have to let us Know whats it like in August?
also if you browse through the Forum lists of replies your get alot of info, rather than me rabbit on!!!!!!!!!!

Yammas
            Paul/Deb5

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
First timers!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 11:18:43 PM »
Yassou Mick & Jill

I noticed on your reply to David that your going out May 21st? We are out on the 24th with Norm & Sandy and staying @ Mathraki this time, where are you staying?   We do the same as you , going in May & Oct.........
And we have suggested dropping in photos to Dimitris @ Brouklis Taverna???? look at 'photo time' on Forum subjects! Dimitris is going to make up a photo album so he can see who we all are!!!!!!!!!!!

Yammos
          Paul/Deb5

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
First timers!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 12:03:46 AM »
Hi Paul/Deb5

We are staying at Portofino on the sea front with Spiro, Helen and family, we have done this for several years now, they are almost like family.  We have previously stayed at the Marina and at the Arilla Inn Apartments but the view from Portofino is just something else.  We are taking the family with us this year so no sitting at the Coconut Bar till 5am.

It's suprising how many familiar faces are there in both May and October.   I phoned Spiro and Helen tonight and the weather is meant to be fantastic and the sea is calm, I can't wait till the 21st.  I don't know what I would do without this site, the web cam is a god send.

I think it's a great idea to have the photos and I'm sure Dimitris will get a good selection.   :lol:

Might see you there, I'll check out the photos and then say hi if we see you.

Jill
Jill XXX

Booking.com