Author Topic: Post Counts  (Read 3522 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Post Counts
« on: October 05, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »
I have never taken much notice of post counts. But today I overtook our Eggy by one post. I am so embarassed I will stay silent for a while. (Believe that if yous want to.... a while is a moveable number.) Neill, get a good margin going for me pleas....

But on the other hand, you don't get counts added for the general chat thread, so my usual rubbish will continue to appear there.

I really don't want to give a larger audience the impression that Arilliacs are two sausage rolls short of a picnic (even if I would qualify for that insult.) Or that we are a clique. But even the post editor objects and plays up when I write at length. After so many lines it makes every attempt to stop me. I'm sure Dimitris (bless) has fixed it so when justphil is posting it goes haywire after about ten lines.

Just there now - pressed ENTER and got a space. Every mouse click behaves badly. The cursor keys have unexpected effects.

Can't even see what I'm typing right now. Mind you (to all of yous cost) It hasn't stopped me posting.

Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Post Counts
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »
Phil, if we can't BE there we have to do something....
Sandy x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 09:11:32 PM »
Still a way to go before you catch blondegirl....
Sandy x

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »
Phil you have me in stitches, tears rolling, I can so empathise with you the thing stops me from writing too I thought it was just me.
Ang

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 07:55:46 AM »
Can't even see what I'm typing right now. Mind you (to all of yous cost) It hasn't stopped me posting.

:D Phil dearest...we all know and we don't care :D So please keep writing or just poke the keyboard with your fingers ;)
Life is good ;)

Booking.com