Welcome to Arillas > Talking about the weather

The Weather

(1/4) > >>

willowlark:
How bizarre...

I was in Arillas from 30th June for two weeks in 2004 and it rained on and off for that first week.

We didn't want to tempt fate by booking the same two weeks so we booked two weeks later - travelling on 10th June.

We then thought we were being a bit silly as the weather wouldn't be bad the first week in June two years running.

Just taken a look at the webcam photo and the weather forecast!  Yes, it is bad this first week again!

How bizarre....I repeat!

Amanda
x

Paul/Deb5:
Hi Amanda
  Just a little confused about when you've booked I think you meant to say that you have booked 2 weeks earlier rather than later ,and your right I've just looked at the web cam and it starts off a little cloudy but I think you will find it sunnier as the week goes on, and if you are going out this week hope you have a nice time, as long as you don't wish you had booked 2 weeks later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul/Deb5

willowlark:
No - that was me being dim!  I meant to say in the first line that we were there from 30th May not 30th June last year.....

We go this Friday - can't wait!  Although the weather is iffy for Friday, hopefully it will be good the rest of the fortnight.

take care

Amanda

Lisa and Steve:
We had tremendous rain fisrt thing this morning in Arillas but the sun came out around 12.00 and now the weather is fantastic again.

willowlark:
Hi there

That is the good thing about holiday rain - it doesn't last all day!

Hope that will be the case when we get there on Friday...

Glad you are having a great time.

Amanda
x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version