Author Topic: ann studios  (Read 9738 times)

Offline ssoulsby

ann studios
« on: April 18, 2004, 01:23:27 PM »
Hi Anna and Kostos
We will be back July 19th.  Are all your studios for 4 the same size?  We really appreciated the facilities last year and cant wait to be back.  Also, do you have mosquito nets for hire?  I was so badly bitten last year I would like to try a net this time.  If I bring my own, is there some way of fixing it up?
See you in July
Sylvia. Michael and Nathalie

Anna

ann studios
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 03:49:50 PM »
hi Sylvia nathalie and michael all the rooms upstairs they have the same size also for mosquito nets i havent but if you bring yours we try to fixed but no so sure if we can.

Big kisses to lovely nathalie

yours
Anna

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
ann studios
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 12:01:05 AM »
8) Please could someone tell me where in Arillas the Anna Studios are?
    I'm curious having read all the good reports about them on the Forum.
                                  Ivan

Anonymous

ann studios
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 11:02:57 AM »
hi past the road of dimitris taverna and stop at basilis super market on the corner you turn right 200meters up the hill(the way to san stefanos)
regards
Anna

Quote from: Ivan
8) Please could someone tell me where in Arillas the Anna Studios are?
    I'm curious having read all the good reports about them on the Forum.
                                  Ivan

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
ann studios
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 08:23:06 AM »
hi ivan
you will always hear great reports on AnnA studios as they are the best.
dont get me wrong there is also many more great places its just i went last year oh wat a fantastic time we had.
also the studios are huge.
when i came home last year i booked the following day as i was scared i wouldnt get in.
but i did no problem.
sue 8)
3 weeks & 6 days to go.(not counting) :P

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
ann studios
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 04:31:51 PM »
Hiya Sue
 Yes I have just sent Norm & Sandy a text to say its 3 weeks & 6 days, not counting either!!!! we will see you there?
 by the way i have noticed that you sent your message at 5:23am are you staying awake to get practice in before you go???? or do you work nights?

Paul/Deb5

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
ann studios
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 04:35:23 PM »
Also Hi Ivan
 Just a quick note if you look on main page of Arillas.com you will see Map of area and its got most properties on it etc.

Paul/Deb5

Offline ssoulsby

mosquito nets
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2004, 06:48:15 PM »
Hi Anna
Just to let you know I have got myself a mosquito net.  It is free standing and doesnt require any fixing so hopefully this will do the trick.  If anyone else is interested, I got it over the net from safariquip, who have lots of different types
See you in July
Love
Sylvia, Michael and Nathalie

Anonymous

ann studios
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2004, 07:03:10 PM »
What an interesting site! Can I ask which mosquito net did you buy? We've taken nets with us in the past but haven't been able to fix them up properly.

mosquito net
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2004, 01:56:25 PM »
Hi guest
The mosquito net I bought is called a 'mosinet self supporting bed net' and looks rather like a plastic tunnel cloche for strawberries, but is made of net impregnated with permathrin.
The cost is £37.94 including P&P which seems quite expensive but I dont care if it works!
Try safariquip website and you should find it OK
Sylvia

Marie Gibbon

ann studios
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2004, 11:27:46 PM »
hi sylvia,
i dont know if you can remember us or if your even the right people but i think u are.  :D  i think that you was at anna studios the same time as us last year (26th - 12th aug) there was only me and my mum, we didnt talk much just said hello when ever we passed eachother :D . i think you are the people im thinking of as i remeber nathalie playing in the pool with her friends. we are going on 12th july - 26th this year when will you be going maybe we will see you again :D
love marie and gina xx

Offline ssoulsby

ann studios
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 08:36:06 PM »
Hi Marie & Gina
Yes we were in Arillas the same time as you.  We are going 19th July for 2 weeks and staying at Anna's again so we will overlap for a week.  See you then.
Sylvia, Michael and Nathalie

Booking.com