Author Topic: PROFILE INFO  (Read 11511 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
PROFILE INFO
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2005, 06:07:15 PM »
Hi Everybody, Just as a matter of intrest Ally, I am an ex londoner, as a matter of fact used to hang out at the same Cafe as Paul did, altough we didnt relise that untell last year and I now live very close to you. Anyway I have nothing against anybody putting as much information as they can on this forum. When it comes to id cards im a bit sitting on the fence because i feel, well what the heck is your NI number if its not id, I know it is easy to get all the info on one person and take his identity, but feel it would still be done with the new cards and after all your passport carries your photo and it is the most forged document there is (as far as i know) I also understand that it is going to cost us £100 every 5 yrs (again from reading). I think the point that Paul was making is that we should all be there for one another as far as helping out if we can. Such as you and I, if one of our number had to travel from Manchester or Leeds/Bradford for some reason but had to travel a long way the day before we could find them lodgings, if we didn't have the room to put them up. This is only my personal point of view and i do hope that it is not taken the wrong way by anybody or does not cause any afence.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
PROFILE INFO
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 02:01:09 PM »
I think it is good for us all to be able to be on helping hand for our fellow forums - and I dont see it as US BRUMMIES sticking together, I just think we are all kind warm hearted people - who dont NEED to stick together, but enjoy each others thoughts and views and like to share ours and other peoples knowledge - which is after all what makes the world go around, regardless as where in the country you are from!!  :D  :)

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
PROFILE INFO
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005, 12:45:57 AM »
Hi Tracey and Viv

Well put ladys, my english was never no good at scool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly what I was trying to say without winding anyone up.

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com